EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

Arsenal -1.5 -110

Gunners been sucking lately, but I am going to catch the falling knife here. Palace is without Ayew (at the negro cup) and Olise (injured) and Palace can't do anything offensively without Olise.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMusher View Post
    Gunners been sucking lately, but I am going to catch the falling knife here. Palace is without Ayew (at the negro cup) and Olise (injured) and Palace can't do anything offensively without Olise.

Never trust Arsenal or their neighbors Spurs.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18995

I'd watch the weather. It's been -5 Celsius in London this week. A lot of the players won't want to play. Some will fake minor injuries and some won't work hard on the pitch. The cold spell is due to end Sunday.

If it stays cold and Bowen isn't available for West Ham take Sheff Utd to beat them on Sunday.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    I'd watch the weather. It's been -5 Celsius in London this week. A lot of the players won't want to play. Some will fake minor injuries and some won't work hard on the pitch. The cold spell is due to end Sunday.

If it stays cold and Bowen isn't available for West Ham take Sheff Utd to beat them on Sunday.
    Oh snap! I was unaware about the weather. Damn you global warming

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Never trust Arsenal or their neighbors Spurs.
    The weather looks ok but this is what concerns me as it’s so true. But good luck op.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18995

Very nice display from Arsenal. Not much fight from Palace after the 2nd goal.