JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Nah, I've become pretty close to Opti the past few years, I know where he's coming from, he's very open minded when it comes to all this.

I don't agree with all his POV's, but I totally respect them.
    Opti is cool in my book, he's just a little fruity and to open minded for my taste. Very far left Aussie views. To each their own though, not hating.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Opti is cool in my book, he's just a little fruity and to open minded for my taste. Very far left Aussie views. To each their own though, not hating.
    +1 Jibs

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Open-mindedness has to have an end otherwise you're bereft of any structure or civil ordinance. It's silly to act like infinite open-mindedness is the height of virtue. If we state that men should not participate in women's sports, that is to better serve women and society at large. It's opposite portends opposite results.

Open-mindedness should not be a blank check to idiocy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Open-mindedness has to have an end otherwise you're bereft of any structure or civil ordinance. It's silly to act like infinite open-mindedness is the height of virtue. If we state that men should not participate in women's sports, that is to better serve women and society at large. It's opposite portends opposite results.

Extremism of anything is never the best solution.

But we need extremists at each end of the spectrum to make sure the majority middle ground thinking stays sane.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

Sharp post!

First 12