Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Just got a soccer tip!

Quick background story...I befriended a fellow Greek-Cypriot degenerate here in Cyprus. Like most Europeans, he is an absolute soccer nut and knows the sport inside and out! this guy has been hotter than a fresh fukked fox in a forest fire! won 5 out of his last 6 wagers and he usually throws down 10,000 Euros per wager!!! Yes, I've seen his tickets!...Anyhow, last night we both hit under 9.5 total corner kicks in the Slovakia vs. Portugal match in UEFA European Championship Qualifying...the total tally was 7! easy win, easy cover, easy money!...I'm tailing him blindly! (at least for the time being...LOL)...so without further ado, his best bet today is :

UEFA European Championship Qualifying

England vs. Ukraine

England (-2) Corners handicap (+105)...meaning England has to have 3 additional corners more than Ukraine (so if Ukraine has 2, England has to have at least 5 for the wager to win)

I'm throwing 3 units on it...No, this will not be a part of my picks thread. Just thought I'd share it with the forum.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2170

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Quick background story...I befriended a fellow Greek-Cypriot degenerate here in Cyprus. Like most Europeans, he is an absolute soccer nut and knows the sport inside and out! this guy has been hotter than a fresh fukked fox in a forest fire! won 5 out of his last 6 wagers and he usually throws down 10,000 Euros per wager!!! Yes, I've seen his tickets!...Anyhow, last night we both hit under 9.5 total corner kicks in the Slovakia vs. Portugal match in UEFA European Championship Qualifying...the total tally was 7! easy win, easy cover, easy money!...I'm tailing him blindly! (at least for the time being...LOL)...so without further ado, his best bet today is :

UEFA European Championship Qualifying

England vs. Ukraine

England (-2) Corners handicap (+105)...meaning England has to have 3 additional corners more than Ukraine (so if Ukraine has 2, England has to have at least 5 for the wager to win)

I'm throwing 3 units on it...No, this will not be a part of my picks thread. Just thought I'd share it with the forum.
    Isn't this game already in 2H?

Da Manster!

I apologize...should have posted this play earlier in the day...I didn't realize what time the game started but it's already in the 54' minute and score tied 1 - 1...corner kicks (the only thing we are concerned about) is England 1 Ukraine 0 so far.

Headsterx

60 mins and corners 1-0 England

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Isn't this game already in 2H?
    yes. I played it earlier thinking it was night time game. and then when I decided to post the play I didn't realize the game had already started...50 lashes with a wet noodle for me. I promise you I won't make that mistake ever again!

Headsterx

I apologize...should have posted this play earlier in the day...I didn't realize what time the game started but it's already in the 54' minute and score tied 1 - 1...corner kicks (the only thing we are concerned about) is England 1 Ukraine 0 so far.
    It's all good. Just need a couple more to win. Good luck!
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Headsterx 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    It's all good. Just need a couple more to win. Good luck!
    Thanks Headster...good thing I posted late because it lost. but I will leave this thread open and post his plays. I will only be doing one unit myself. This guy is real good and knows what he is doing but like we say in this beloved hobby of ours, "can't win 'em all!"

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Tough loss but typically when a team is playing on the road they are defending and are not pushing forward so it's tough to win corner kicks and also cover a -2 handicap.

Good luck on next play!
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave pavyracer 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Tough loss but typically when a team is playing on the road they are defending and are not pushing forward so it's tough to win corner kicks and also cover a -2 handicap.

Good luck on next play!
    Thanks Pavy! Can't wait when we all get together in Cyprus next Summer (hopefully)...but yeah this guy is a high roller and damn good soccer capper...I don't know shit about soccer but will tail him blindly! I know I would go nuts trying to learn and do it by myself because there are literally like hundreds of games every day! but like I told Headster, I will continue to post his plays and let's see what happens!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Thanks Pavy! Can't wait when we all get together in Cyprus next Summer (hopefully)...but yeah this guy is a high roller and damn good soccer capper...I don't know shit about soccer but will tail him blindly! I know I would go nuts trying to learn and do it by myself because there are literally like hundreds of games every day! but like I told Headster, I will continue to post his plays and let's see what happens!
    Yeah if he wins 5 out of 6 I wouldn't worry about a corner kick bet loss. Looking forward to next play!

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 688

Good luck on next play!
    England never sat back and defended once. Had 11 shots and 65% possession

Also played at a neutral site

Do y’all just type anything?

Da Manster!

My buddy just texted me his two plays for today...as usual, he's got 10,000 euros ($10,747 USD) per wager! This guy is fukkin' nuts!! (throwing that kind of jack around) but who am I to judge?!...I'm gonna throw 3 units on each of them myself (blindly tailing)!

Play #1...UEFA European Championship Qualifying

Portugal vs. Luxembourg 2:45PM

Portugal (-5.5) Corners handicap (+110)

======================================== ===

Play #2...Armenia vs. Croatia 12:00PM

Total corners: over 5.5...(+EV)

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Manster, how do you know he is a "damn good soccer capper"? Is it because he tells you that? just because someone bets a lot does not mean that they are any good. I'll reserve judgement until i see a decent sample size.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Manster, how do you know he is a "damn good soccer capper"? Is it because he tells you that? just because someone bets a lot does not mean that they are any good. I'll reserve judgement until i see a decent sample size.
    No one is good at soccer.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    well he was on a roll (won 5 out of his last 6 wagers) and most of those were (+EV) money wagers. and usually (not always...there are exceptions to the rule) when degenerates throw that kind of jack around they either have some have first hand information or know what they are doing. and I did see his tickets so I know he wasn't just blowing smoke and fluffing. but point well taken, one should never assume anything in this hobby.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

How did you get 5.5 on total corners I see the line is 8.5 on Armenia game
    Last edited by Chiefs83; 09-11-23 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Game
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Chiefs83 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs83 View Post
    That is what the number was when he texted me tickets over an hour ago...Maybe the line moved? Lot's money coming in? I don't know but I saw that ticket and can most certainly vouch that it was indeed over 5.5 total corners.

Chiefs83
    Update your status

Not at +100 I can guarantee you that
    Points Awarded:

Chiefs83
    Update your status

I took your other pick tho at -5 corners
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster!

Not at +100 I can guarantee you that
    well, you are wrong...He risked 10,000 to win 20,000 payout. It was indeed on the ticket. I saw it with my own eyes....and if you want a guarantee, buy a toaster!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

My buddy just texted me his two plays for today...as usual, he's got 10,000 euros ($10,747 USD) per wager! This guy is fukkin' nuts!! (throwing that kind of jack around) but who am I to judge?!...I'm gonna throw 3 units on each of them myself (blindly tailing)!

Play #1...UEFA European Championship Qualifying

Portugal vs. Luxembourg 2:45PM

Portugal (-5.5) Corners handicap (+110)

======================================== ===

Play #2...Armenia vs. Croatia 12:00PM

Total corners: over 5.5...(+EV)
    #2 already cashed after 30 min. 6 corners so far. This guy is the real deal!
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave pavyracer 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

That is what the number was when he texted me tickets over an hour ago...Maybe the line moved? Lot's money coming in? I don't know but I saw that ticket and can most certainly vouch that it was indeed over 5.5 total corners.
    Maybe it was Croatia over 5.5 corners (not the total game corners). Will make more sense for +100 on that total. I have never seen a total for corners 5.5 in any soccer game for +100. The line is always between 7.5 to 9 for +100 or -110.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave pavyracer 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):

Da Manster!

Maybe it was Croatia over 5.5 corners (not the total game corners). Will make more sense for +100 on that total. I have never seen a total for corners 5.5 in any soccer game for +100. The line is always between 7.5 to 9 for +100 or -110.
    You are 100% correct!!...it was over 5.5 for Croatia! I just confirmed with him! I read the goddamn ticket wrong...I'm not used to these European soccer tickets...But I see Croatia already has 5!...Looking good so far!

Da Manster!

My apologies Chiefs83! I read the ticket wrong...I'm not used to European soccer tickets. sorry! but it was Croatia over 5.5 corners. In the USA, offshore books like Heritage, Bookmaker, etc. and local shops like DK, FD, etc. always tell you the team...In Europe, Cyprus in particular, they just say "home" or "away"...it's very easy to get confused.

Da Manster!

one down, one to go! worst case scenario we break even!

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

I jumped on Portugal -5 (+110). Why the hell not.

1-0 early

texhooper

2-0. This is fun
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave texhooper 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    2-0. This is fun
    4 - 0 on corner kicks at halftime! Just two more and it's a surf and turf steak dinner and lobster tails for all us at SBR!

texhooper

5-0 let’s go! I’m pushing now

Da Manster!

5-0 let’s go! I’m pushing now
    and we still have 33 more minutes (+ overage time) to get just one more! (of course that's assuming Luxembourg gets skunked on corners)

texhooper

and we still have 33 more minutes (+ overage time) to get just one more! (of course that's assuming Luxembourg gets skunked on corners)
    Which is very possible against Luxembourg but I’d like to see 7+ just for safety
    Nomination(s):

Da Manster!

Which is very possible against Luxembourg but I’d like to see 7+ just for safety
    no argument here!

texhooper

Shit, 5-1. Goddammit

texhooper

5-2!!! This thing is busted I’m afraid.

Da Manster!

oh well at least we broke even...can't fault the guy...we'll get 'em next time!

12 Last