Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    2 shots on goal and one goal is not too bad
    quality over quantity

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    That doesn't answer my question. I didn't ask that. Also, apparently you had Liverpool winning to nil, so there's that.
    Yes I have 2 units on the plays that won and one unit on the play that lost. But this was based on my gut that this was going to be a low scoring game 1-0 or 2-0.

Like I told you I wouldn't have bet Real Madrid on under if they were playing a regular CL game or the semis or quarters. So yes you are right they play to score goals in these games.

But I also watched 2 games of Liverpool with Chelsea in finals (League Cup and FA Cup) so I knew how Liverpool coach plays in finals. Both games 0-0.

So it wasn't hard to cap this game. You have two coaches who play very defensively, possesion type soccer during finals without taking risks.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    quality over quantity
    Just soccer for you...one Salah shot would have hit the net in any other instance...fkn goalie blocked it with the hair on his arm.....soccer's crazy

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Paver knows everything

Lakerboy not so much

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Pavy, all jokes aside. Did you even watch the game? Liverpool played defensively? Klopp a very defensively playing coach? Jesus. Liverpool scored 94........94 goals this season. That's 94. Yeah, indeed very defensively.

If a match involving Liverpool ends 0-0 that's on the opponent parking the bus.

The player of the match is Courtois, Madrid's goalie, who easily saved 3-4 goals.

That's football, extremely undeserved but Madrid wins another cup, Ancelotti first to win it 4 times.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Pavy, all jokes aside. Did you even watch the game? Liverpool played defensively? Klopp a very defensively playing coach? Jesus. Liverpool scored 94........94 goals this season. That's 94. Yeah, indeed very defensively.

If a match involving Liverpool ends 0-0 that's on the opponent parking the bus.

The player of the match is Courtois, Madrid's goalie, who easily saved 3-4 goals.

That's football, extremely undeserved but Madrid wins another cup, Ancelotti first to win it 4 times.
    Do you think it is a coincidence Liverpool didn't score a goal in the 3 finals they played this season?

And yes Liverpool played better and should have won and this is why I didn't bet the -104 ML on Liverpool.

I'm not arguing here if Real Madrid deserved to win as I didn't have a bet on them to win the game or even get a draw.

My bets were made based on my understanding of the game.

Yes Liverpool was the better team and probably was unlucky to lose.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by risKingDigits View Post
    BT Sport presenter Jake Humphrey said live on air, shortly after the kick-off was delayed by at least 15 minutes: "I'm very sorry to tell you that a fan has come up onto our podium, in amongst the fans, and said that outside the stadium it is horrendous.

"He said that a huge number of Liverpool fans were tear-gassed by the French police, including families and children. His eyes were streaming. He looked distraught.
    Bloody Frogs.

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Do you think it is a coincidence Liverpool didn't score a goal in the 3 finals they played this season?

And yes Liverpool played better and should have won and this is why I didn't bet the -104 ML on Liverpool.

I'm not arguing here if Real Madrid deserved to win as I didn't have a bet on them to win the game or even get a draw.

My bets were made based on my understanding of the game.

Yes Liverpool was the better team and probably was unlucky to lose.
    I wasn't talking about your bets. Congrats on those. I was commenting on all other statements you made which are simply not true. Calling a 94 goal scoring team "very defensive" is simply comedy. Same with Italy who are a complete different team after Mancini took over.

And Liverpool didn't score today and played offensively, stats don't lie. Madrid parked the bus like Chelsea did. When your opponent doesn't want to score and parks the bus you may end up not scoring either. That doesn't mean you're playing defensively. Todays match was a perfect example. Stats don't lie.

Anyway, congrats Madrid fans.

Allure

Btw apparently they closed the gates since a large group of fans wanted to force entry without having tickets to the match.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Btw apparently they closed the gates since a large group of fans wanted to force entry without having tickets to the match.

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Lol. I just quoted what the broadcasters said on German television. But this picture speaks for itself I guess.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It was a good game not exciting though

Liverpool seemed to never really have a shot

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Liverpool fans are on another level

First 123