pitman
    Gmbln isthesureway 2getnothin frm sumthn
    pitman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hungary game was FIXED 3-3

Zalaegerszeg/Ferencvaros
    I had been watching this one on Bet365 live betting and noticed some fishy stuff. Ferencvaros was leading 2-0 at the half. then an own goal to put them up by 3 @48th min. I saw the odds on the draw drop from +2400 to +1200 in 2 mins. I was then trying to put 5 bucks on the draw and the thing went offline. Then 2 mins later Zalaegerszeg scored making it 3-1. the odds on draw now are +500. (+500 is still low for down by 2 with 35min to play)
    2 mins after the goal Ferencvaros gets a red card, no goals happening then another red on Ferencvaros @71min, then an 81 min goal by Zalaegerszeg and then an own goal @87min to make it 3-3.
    And worst part is I couldnt get my 5 dollar bet on +1200 and it came through!!
    I have seen a couple games like this in the past and I have to make the call and say this was FIXED.

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Started reading The Fix- Soccer and Orginzed crime by Declan Hil....

i don't doubt it.

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Knowing a fix after FT and not before kick-off is nothing.

pitman

Quote Originally Posted by Slainte View Post
    Knowing a fix after FT and not before kick-off is nothing.
    really..... thanks for the info
    are you winning today?

Slainte

No mate, don't know any fixed game for today Do you have some hidden in the sleeves

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

were you watching the game or not? if no, then i would suggest searching for highlights online later tonight or on Sunday. i would also look for some threads in forums in European countries to see how many other people agree. legit RC's or not.

who was favored? +500 on a Draw with a 2 goal deficit sounds extremely low.

all in all sounds like either a fix or one heck of a lot of odd coincidences. two own goals in one game by each team?

i lost two games yesterday when the other teams scored in the 91st minute and other in the 86th minute after the team i bet got a RC while leading 1-0 in like the 26th minute. they lost 2-1.

if only we could know which soccer and tennis (yes, them gangsters in Europe and Asia fix a lot of tennis matches as well) we would be retired.

pitman

I will probably never know about any fix in my whole life before it kicks off.
    I'm just an everyday, average motherf#cker , aint got no ties with the mafia.

pitman

I noticed it with Gyor too, odds on draw with 4 mins left +240?.....down 1-0
    Gyor scored a penalty kick right at the very end. then it was finished.
    just some wierd stuff

Slainte

Some games are weird some fixed, the world is full of surprises

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

Everyone here (hungary) expected an easy Gyor win, just to wierd, specially the Zalaegerszeg/Ferencvaros.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

after reading the FIfa ruling against technology in the game, im convinced fixing goes all the way to the top