ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

EPL: Liverpool scores an improbable goal

Right @ end of game. Looked like a pretty bad goal-keeper error.

Ball was going on top of goal. I think HE kept it in play.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Last edited by Thrilla; 12-02-18 at 03:05 PM.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

WOW

I was out all day and missed the game. Saw the final score on my phone but that's the 1st time I saw the finish. For those who question the flexibility of " time added on "......

NUFF SAID

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE AGAIN

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

everton player was on the ground for a while in added time i believe. Needed the trainers and medical staff to come and talk to him while he milked the clock. Jumped on liverpool live in the 70th minute and was watching the end on flashscore praying to see the 0 turn to a 1 at the buzzer like it has against me oh so many times. Can't believe this is how i won that bet. Unreal goal.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    everton player was on the ground for a while in added time i believe. Needed the trainers and medical staff to come and talk to him while he milked the clock. Jumped on liverpool live in the 70th minute and was watching the end on flashscore praying to see the 0 turn to a 1 at the buzzer like it has against me oh so many times. Can't believe this is how i won that bet. Unreal goal.
    Im a HUGE Pool fan since the 70's. Brilliant !

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Seemed like an impossible goal. I'm convinced ball was going out of play until Pickford hit it.