dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Hey Dfraudtroll, you just got fuk'in buried by a non pro with 36 posts!Even non pros, who I'm sure are still emailing you for your delusional troll insights, know what a loser piece of shit you are!
    Hey Mikeypuss, you going to the bash? I get it, you have fun telling vicious lies about people and acting like a child. The thing is, I have fun punishing people who do that. Let's have some fun!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I challenge dlo to a handicap contest. I already know that fat fukin clown wont do shit because he is a total clown bitch. Offer on the table. That clown couldnt qualify as a dick sucker at the next sbr bash. He is such a fukin clown. Lets go you fukin bitch ass investigator or are you like the other great helper of the forum hurryulandbeabitch? I would smoke both you fake ass clowns at the same time. Lets go you fukin homos, you want some come get some.
    You've exposed yourself as a worthless idiot and I regret attempting to be cordial in my last post to you. You and Mikejam are perfect allies

igilad
    igilad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You've exposed yourself as a worthless idiot and I regret attempting to be cordial in my last post to you. You and Mikejam are perfect allies
    Yo dWilly -- where did all these asshats disappear to?

First 123