lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Wilstermann v Universitario - How did your bookie grade?

I hope we have some guys in the forum who bet on that game. So how did your bookie grade the bets?

For those who don't know: match got abandonned in 48th minute because Universitario simulated injury with only 7 players on the field. Official full time result is 7-0 though

18bet - EHC full time - win
    ISN - AHC full time - void
    ISN - AHC half time - win
    Bigbetworld - all kind of bets - win

Feedback appreciated

lonnie55

Although I did not bet on total goals, I got that message from AC that all bets on overs have been voided, which is kind of weird as this is not industry standard

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I'm kind of surprised any book paid out anything more than overs and 1st half bets.

I "think" it's generally 70 mins for action at many books. And lots require 90 mins (like Bet365)

Can't imagine 48 mins is enough for it to be action at many books. Although I see bigbetworld only has 2 sentences for soccer rules, so thye may be one of them LOL

18bet graded win without realizing situation maybe?

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

usually anything that has already happened and determined wins.

however that could only be live bets, i cant remember.

so for example if you had home side half time - that wins.
    but if you had half time/full time - that should void, because technically it hadnt been determined even at 7-0.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    18bet graded win without realizing situation maybe?
    I think so, yes. Two weeks ago they voided all bets on a match that got abandoned after 63 minutes (Iran 2 - Mes Rafsanjan v Saba Qom)

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

5dimes is 90 mins must be played

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Lonnie do you maybe know how books registered match Paok-Aek about month ago from greek championship.
    Paok scored goal,then goal was dissalowed beacuse offside,then referee allowed goal and was 1:0. In matter of seconds Paok owner go inside pitch and match abandoned in stoppage.
    Did they settle as 1:0 for Paok or 0:0. Very interesting case.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Lonnie do you maybe know how books registered match Paok-Aek about month ago from greek championship.
    Paok scored goal,then goal was dissalowed beacuse offside,then referee allowed goal and was 1:0. In matter of seconds Paok owner go inside pitch and match abandoned in stoppage.
    Did they settle as 1:0 for Paok or 0:0. Very interesting case.
    No, I don't know but it's an interesting case indeed. I guess they graded it 1-0 full time. Armchair decisions do not affect bets.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

i tried to search youtube for the 7 goals but this is all i could find still a good watch

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

okay so i did find the video after looking harder

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Local bookie here paid out all totals.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Local bookie here paid out all totals.
    that's lucky for you, i always wondered why books don't have a certain cut off for soccer like 75 mins or 80 mins played seems crazy a game could go 88 mins and be abandoned and wagers refunded

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I lucked out on 5dimes, I bet the full game over at 6.5 after the first goal using Live Betting Ultra. On Live Betting Ultra they'll grade you a win if your over bet hits at halftime. I'm sure though if I had lost and the match was abandoned they would have voided it. But Live Betting Ultra does have different rules than the standard sports book, I'd imagine they voided everything

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    I lucked out on 5dimes, I bet the full game over at 6.5 after the first goal using Live Betting Ultra. On Live Betting Ultra they'll grade you a win if your over bet hits at halftime. I'm sure though if I had lost and the match was abandoned they would have voided it. But Live Betting Ultra does have different rules than the standard sports book, I'd imagine they voided everything
    i have bet 100's of wagers on live betting ultra never seen them grade full game wagers early, many times i have hit overs had to wait til end game i do like how wagers are graded so quickly on live betting ultra but never in game unless it's a first half wager

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i have bet 100's of wagers on live betting ultra never seen them grade full game wagers early, many times i have hit overs had to wait til end game i do like how wagers are graded so quickly on live betting ultra but never in game unless it's a first half wager
    I don't know what to tell you.. it might be a newer thing because I don't remember it always happening until recently, but I've had a few instances lately where I bet the full game over in the first half, had it win, and had it graded instantly at halftime.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    I don't know what to tell you.. it might be a newer thing because I don't remember it always happening until recently, but I've had a few instances lately where I bet the full game over in the first half, had it win, and had it graded instantly at halftime.
    nice i will have to look for that guess i'm never lucky enough to win a full time bet in the first half