DIESELHEEL
    DIESELHEEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Standard Liege wow !!!

What a comeback, glad I layed off this game, but to come back from 2 down and put up 3 is something else !!!
    to Liege !

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't believe that. I thought my Salzburg PK was a lock when they went 2-0 up. That's soccer!

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Powerful performance!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Like I said, Europa league is only good for 1 or 2 ML picks, the unpredictability of the games is a godsend for the bookies.

One thing is for sure though, the over 2.5 is hitting like crazy in the first set of games 20+ goals in 6 games!, this tourney is a goal fest.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Like I said, Europa league is only good for 1 or 2 ML picks, the unpredictability of the games is a godsend for the bookies.

DIESELHEEL
    DIESELHEEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over in Wolfsburg !!!

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post

One thing is for sure though, the over 2.5 is hitting like crazy in the first set of games 20+ goals in 6 games!, this tourney is a goal fest.
    The other side of the coin - Small stakes on crazy Parlays can be soooooo sweeeet.

I know

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

What the ****. I was the first to call out RBS and they go up 2 nil, infact in the first half their strike was busy wondering around liege's box with the ball. I cant believe this shit. I feel like an idiot.