cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Champs League 3rd Round - All Fixtures on 27th

Hey fellas, we did GREAT yesterday...can we keep it going? These matches seem even harder to call than yesterday.

Astana accumulated 4 draws in the group stage last year turning more than a few heads in the process. Their strength lies at home on the ARTIFICIAL turf. Yes, they play on fake grass and it really is something that takes getting used to. Celtic make the trip across the continent with some defensive issues but they have moved on from that shocking opening result and are valued underdogs. Celtic are worth a flier to keep the game close.

DOUBLE CHANCE - Celtic & Draw @1.50

Favorites Rosenborg overcame one of the best sides in Swedish football in two epic matches that showcased the free scoring nature of their side. However, I believe APOEL will not open up with as much confidence today. I see this game in a similar fashion to PAOK yesterday.

UNDER 2.5 Goals @1.68

The Danes are immensely talented even with the loss of last years golden boot N. Jørgensen. This could be one of the few away wins from the 1st leg as Astra have lost some quality as well.

FC Copenhagen ML @2.20

Two polar opposites. Trencin played the last round with reckless abandon and Legia orchestrated a stingy home win to secure qualification. Legia are the better side and could utilize the same strategy in this round.

DOUBLE CHANCE - Legia & Draw @1.46

Two titans in this match...I am unsure if the stars on both sides will feature in this match which makes capping it extremely difficult...Both teams have mandates to reach the group stage and the lineups could cause a shift in the entire narrative of the game. Nothing will be decided here though.

DRAW @3.00
    DOUBLE CHANCE - Fener @1.40

The Greeks are a very strong team and must impose their will today in order to dictate the future of their CL campaign. Hapoel are newcomers and are in for a rude welcome to the highest tier of European football.

Olympiakos -1 @1.85
    Over 2.5 Goals @1.66

A little unsure of these leans so I am posting early enough to get some insight...

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Crypto! Celtic/astana already hit on the draw. Where was ur game by game analysis during this past euro cup? More importantly how did I not completely follow ur eurocup futures and prop bets? U called Portugal well before the tournament even started. Big ups!
    Last edited by shadymcgrady; 07-27-16 at 11:30 AM.

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

tailing on a few of these. thanks a for the posts, great work.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

today wasnt actually that great...i shouldve posted double chance on Copenhagen

got Olympiacos totally wrong...sorry fellas

Thryleon
    Thryleon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

You were not the only one who flanked up with Olympiacos. I am a fan....