hope444
    hope444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

People! Please help me

Hi.i have 1000 pounds at the moment and i am required to convert this in 2000 pounds by Tuesday GMT TIME 01:00 PM.all bets type are welcome.i am thinking to combine 3 or 4 teams of double chance with low odds.please help me.i have 2 and half day.

one thing which is most important to me is i shouldn't lose this 1000 in process of converting this into 2000 but i need another 1000 in 2 and half days.its urgent.please help me if you can.give me some solid picks with low odds,so there will be no chance of losing.i am thinking of placing an Acca with combining odds near to even.please help me.

hope444

I am thinking to combine Liverpool double chance win/draw @1.38 and Juve -1 @1.40.total odd @1.93

Any thought or opinion? only thing makes me worry is both teams have nothing to play for and i don't know if they will rest players or not.any other solid pick is welcome.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hope444 View Post
    Hi.i have 1000 pounds at the moment and i am required to convert this in 2000 pounds by Tuesday GMT TIME 01:00 PM.all bets type are welcome.i am thinking to combine 3 or 4 teams of double chance with low odds.please help me.i have 2 and half day.

one thing which is most important to me is i shouldn't lose this 1000 in process of converting this into 2000 but i need another 1000 in 2 and half days.its urgent.please help me if you can.give me some solid picks with low odds,so there will be no chance of losing.i am thinking of placing an Acca with combining odds near to even.please help me.
    Speaking as someone who bet low odds games for years without really seeing a great return you should really reconsider your approach. There's no such thing as a easy game. Also you might have missed your chance at hitting any big parlays seeing as some leagues are clinched so a lot of top teams are either laying back and playing reserves or resting players for Europa or Champions games.
    I do have a tip you may want to take a look at the decide for yourself. Tonight in Mexico is the 2nd leg of Liga de Ascenso semi-finals the home team Necaxa and 2nd in table heading into playoffs the first leg was a 1-2 win for Necaxa. Necaxa is a strong team at home and have scored at least 1 goal in the past 9 games at home and only conceding 6 in that same time period. BOL

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by hope444 View Post
    I am thinking to combine Liverpool double chance win/draw @1.38 and Juve -1 @1.40.total odd @1.93

Any thought or opinion? only thing makes me worry is both teams have nothing to play for and i don't know if they will rest players or not.any other solid pick is welcome.
    Last week Liverpool rested they're best players vs Newcastle. Also even if they beat Swansea I'm not sure if they will get promotion to Europa next year because Man U has them beat by 4 points.

hope444

Thank you for the pick.but first i need Barcelona to win as i placed a treble of Bayer leverkusen,Ath madrid and barca win.2 have won but barca are struggling to break down real betis,hope they will get a goal in 2nd leg as Betis are playing with 10 men.

hope444

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Last week Liverpool rested they're best players vs Newcastle. Also even if they beat Swansea I'm not sure if they will get promotion to Europa next year because Man U has them beat by 4 points.
    I mean Liverpool are only two games away from getting an automatic place in CL by wining Europa League.so they can rest players to save them against Villarreal.so i don't know if they will take Swansea game seriously or not?

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I'm not going to ask too much about what you need the money for, but do not press or you will lose it ... if you don't lose it right away, you will soon, variance will catch up

hope444

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    I'm not going to ask too much about what you need the money for, but do not press or you will lose it ... if you don't lose it right away, you will soon, variance will catch up
    Yes bro.i am agree that with this approach i'll probably lose in long term but this is just one time shot.as i gain another 1000 pounds i'll leave this betting thing forever.i have found something really good which gives around 80% results in Binary Option trading.this betting thing is pretty unreliable.more than 90% people lose in long term.anyway this is just 1 time bet.so i think with some luck i can win this.

What do you personally think about Liverpool double chance win/draw and Juve -1? while i understand there is always risk in betting but i just need to win both of these bets in a double just one time and i'll be done with betting.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

My tip came thru...BOL to you

hope444

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    My tip came thru...BOL to you
    Thanks bro.