GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Tuesday pick of the day:

3/15/2016 3:45 PM European Cup Soccer 2 Atletico Madrid (UCL)* -1½ -105 vs PSV Eindhoven (UCL)

I was on the under 2 1/2 on the 1st leg and had to sweat it due to Atletico Madrid just clearly being in a another league.Atletico Madrid should have won or atleast scored a goal on the 1st leg after having several chances infront of goal but wasn't able to finish any of them. PSV have put a very good peformance for a team of its caliber and league in the Champion's League so far, but they don't have the level or players to compete and go farther into the competition with elite teams, and Atletico Madrid is one of those elite teams.

It's importand for Atletico Madrid to come off the whistle putting the pressure and try to get first on the scoreboard being that PSV have the away goal tie breaker if they score. Atletico are known as a lockdown defense counter attack team but have the players to be aggressors as they proved in the spanish league being 2nd place just behind Barcelona and ahead of Real Madrid. If PSV score first Atletico Madrid would have to score 2 goals to go thru to the next round and Atletico are well aware of this as their performance showed this on the away game being aggressive going after the key away goal.

To sum it up, The 1st leg result 0-0 wasn't the result of a competitive stalemate game, i saw a dominant team in Atletico Madrid that wasn't accurate infront of goal and a PSV that was fortunate of not losing in their home ground. i see Atletico Madrid being the dominant team putting the pressure and PSV being comfortable sitting back, counter attacking knowing that the longer the game progresses with a 0-0 it betters their chances, but as i stated i just don't see PSV with the defensive or offensive arguments to compete.

Best of luck to everyone.

Last edited by GoodSun; 03-14-16 at 06:56 PM.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

Solid bet, quality is miles apart in these 2 teams. I'm going with atl to win to nil @1.80

Bol

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

I really like this one. Thanks

BigNik
    BigNik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9855

Do you like the under again. I really see a 1-0 type of game for atletico

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-0 Madrid prop bet for me

Gooleez21
    Gooleez21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

under under under under. Atletico are masters at keeping clean sheets at home. Atletico wins 1-0 or 2-0

GoodSun

if you're on the under you're are pretty much counting on PSV to have a good game. even tho Atletico only need 1 goal to go thru the key number for them is a 2 goal difference being that PSV have the away goal tie breaker. I don't think Atletico are going to play with the score, i see them keeping the pressure on PSV all game. Atletico can easily win the game by 2 plus goals if they come out to play like they have been playing.
    Last edited by GoodSun; 03-15-16 at 11:23 AM.

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSun View Post
    if you're on the under you're are pretty much counting on PSV to have a good game. even tho Atletico only need 1 goal to go thru the key number for them is a 2 goal difference being that PSV have the away goal tie breaker. I don't think Atletico are going to play with the score, i see them keeping the pressure on PSV all game. Atletico can easily win the game by 2 plus goals if they come out to play like they have been playing.
    Well said. I don't think Ateltico is going to risk hanging to 1 or 2 goals lead. An away goal from PSV will cost Atletico to lose the game. They will definitely find the insurance goals.

GoodSun

also playing 3/15/2016 3:45 PM European Cup Soccer 11088 Atletico Madrid 4 or more goals* +500 vs Any other result

im either very right or very wrong.

GoodSun

very stiff inaccurate game by atletico. congrats to the people that had the under.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

What a waste. Thankfully this atrocious PSV team is out. Most negative team in the knockout stages by far