Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Although the rumors are rampant most every year around transfer time, I see this as a real possibility. Anyone in agreeance?

With anceletti gone, coach in waiting Benitez is rumored to want bale the main focus of offense, it is very possible.

where could he end up?

Man U always the rumor. Psg would most likely outbid, but they have zlatan and would need clearance to bid if I am not mistaken.

I would love too see cr7 make a change

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

he really belongs in a french team, his level of arrogance will fit in perfectly with the french.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

no team could currently even afford him without selling major assets. same problem comes with ibra very few teams if any could pay the salary demands he has.

Holtgetsback

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    no team could currently even afford him without selling major assets. same problem comes with ibra very few teams if any could pay the salary demands he has.
    With all respect this couldn't be more false

most all top paying clubs print their own money because they are backed by huge oil owners

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    With all respect this couldn't be more false

most all top paying clubs print their own money because they are backed by huge oil owners
    yeah, and if it wasn't for a pesky little thing called fifa financial fair play your statement above might actually hold some merit, but since that exists the clubs are still held to financial restraints and as such like i said no team currently would be able to aquire ibrahimovic or ronaldo without selling off major assets (as in players)

now stop wasting my time.

Holtgetsback

yeah, and if it wasn't for a pesky little thing called fifa financial fair play your statement above might actually hold some merit, but since that exists the clubs are still held to financial restraints and as such like i said no team currently would be able to aquire ibrahimovic or ronaldo without selling off major assets (as in players)

now stop wasting my time.
    As I said in the original post, they would need clearance.

Please read posts before getting snippy over subjects that have been touched upon

Thanks

plekz

fine let's just end it like this, no ronaldo isn't going anywhere, neither is ibra until next year when he's making the move to the mls.

Holtgetsback

fine let's just end it like this, no ronaldo isn't going anywhere, neither is ibra until next year when he's making the move to the mls.
    Agree, although I didn't have mls on radar

Still think there will be some interesting moves though. Most likely not these two.

plekz

zlatan have been pretty clear he has no intention of going back to play savior for malmoe, and he can easily make ridic money for a few additional years playing in the mls, so that's where he'll go.

as for intresting moves.

pretty sure bale will be leaving (he was slated to do it any way in 2016) with klopp gone i doubt reus will stay in place at dortmund either, lyon probably get to keep lacazette & fekir for another season, griezmann might leave atleti for the premier league (though i hope he stays) on the off-chance juve manages to win cl tevez would depart a year earlier to his boca juniors.

pogba i think stays until after x-mas atleast, depay & willems should be leaving eredivise

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

zlatan have been pretty clear he has no intention of going back to play savior for malmoe, and he can easily make ridic money for a few additional years playing in the mls, so that's where he'll go.

as for intresting moves.

pretty sure bale will be leaving (he was slated to do it any way in 2016) with klopp gone i doubt reus will stay in place at dortmund either, lyon probably get to keep lacazette & fekir for another season, griezmann might leave atleti for the premier league (though i hope he stays) on the off-chance juve manages to win cl tevez would depart a year earlier to his boca juniors.

pogba i think stays until after x-mas atleast, depay & willems should be leaving eredivise
    Man United could afford Ronaldo, without much sweat either. Our revenue is the 2nd best in the world and will soon over take Real Madrid due to the new Spanish TV deal.

In regards to Bale, the choice isn't his. If Perez wants him gone then he's gone.

Reus has recently signed a long term contract, so can't see him leaving.

Depay has already signed for United.

plekz

reus contract signing was a formality to ensure that dortmund would get a bigger piece of the pie when he's sold, he did it out of loyalty and love for the club and everything he's experienced there. much due to the reason of the relationship that klopp and reus had to eachother that he stayed this long even. it would surprise me alot to see him stay for another year.

man united wouldn't able to afford ronaldo without selling players either, not unless you want fffp jammed down your throats.

as for bale, he's 100% going in 2016 anyway since his daughter will be starting school in england then.

plekz

i'd say it's alot more likely bale makes a move to man u for money + de gea. than ronaldo making the trip back again.

ronaldo would probably cost in the 1,4 region.
    Points Awarded:

Holtgetsback gave plekz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

If he is moving, I think Man Utd will be interested. He will be 31 next year but I think Madrid could still be asking for at least 70-80m for him. With that kind of money, they could use it to maybe sign Pogba back and Lacazette from Lyon.
    Last edited by vasilli07; 05-27-15 at 11:14 AM.