framero
    framero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by LFC1892 View Post
    La Galaxy-Houston Dynamo-Hoyston Dynamo +1ah-@1.653
    Stake: 1200$

Reason: I haven't had a big bet for a while but I like this one a lot. Houston is in great form and they are playing very good at the moment. Owen Coyle has finally managed to find the right formation for the team. He switched to 4-4-1/4-4-2 instead of the disappointing 4-2-3-1 and the team already won twice in a row. And not only they won but they completely outplayed both Portland and Toronto. The atmosphere in the club is great and they have the momentum. On the other hand La Galaxy have never seen such a poor performance before. I mean they were totally outplayed and destroyed with 4-0 by poor Orlando team. The team is undisciplined and the players are starting to question Bruce's skills. And the truth is that he is a mediocre inexperienced manager. Robbie Keane is doubtful for this game, still recovering from groin strain but even if he plays there won't be some big change because Houston are just too good at the moment. I honestly can't see them losing.
    What does +1ah -@1.653 means boss, sorry but I'm kind of new and like to follow your picks

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

hes taking houston dynamo +1, the AH means asian handicap. houston can lose by 1 and you get a push (refund) or if they draw or win you win.

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

nice win boss

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by intermission View Post
    nice win boss
    it didn't win, it pushed.

LFC1892
    LFC1892's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 747

Never get too excited before the game ends. I was counting the money as well but this 93 minute goal reminded me of the first. They didn't have time to react that's the bad thing although they would have equalized with 20 minutes of play for example.

Betliteli inexperienced in not the right word but overrated is. That's only my opinion though. I don't rate anybody that have not played or coached outside of MLS

I will have a big bet today. Hopefully more than one.

LFC1892

4 games Parlay - Jonkopings win Sweden, Pandurii win Romania, Deportivo +3.5ah Spain, Hamburger +0.5ah Germany-@4.074
    Stake: 250$

Reason: Jonkoping the best team in Sweden Superettan, Pandurii, Deportivo and Hamburger in a must win situations.

I read that there might be a fix in Turkey- Karsiyaka to win @2.10 against Adanaspor. I'm not betting on it just sharing the information. The odds for home win are rising which is not strange considering their terrible form. The question is if it will be a fishy game for real.

LFC1892

Spartak Moscow-UFA-UFA +1ah-@1.694
    Stake: 1000$

Reason: I like this bet a lot considering the current situation in the teams. UFA is fighting not to relegate and the team is playing very good, they are united and it's not a surprise they won points against the champion Zenit, Lok Moscow,Kuban and Ural in the last 5 games. The atmosphere in Spartak is very bad, the players are against the coach and the media already found that. The last humiliating defeats including 4-0 against main rival CSKA Moscow made Murat Yakin's position untenable. UFA have the momentum, they will be far more motivated, they have a goal to follow and I expect to see them winning at least a point. The worst scenario will be a push.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Spartak Moscow-UFA-UFA +1ah-@1.694
    Stake: 1000$
    Reason: I like this bet a lot considering the current situation in the teams. UFA is fighting not to relegate and the team is playing very good, they are united and it's not a surprise they won points against the champion Zenit, Lok Moscow,Kuban and Ural in the last 5 games. The atmosphere in Spartak is very bad, the players are against the coach and the media already found that. The last humiliating defeats including 4-0 against main rival CSKA Moscow made Murat Yakin's position untenable. UFA have the momentum, they will be far more motivated, they have a goal to follow and I expect to see them winning at least a point. The worst scenario will be a push.
    So the bet is half time and full time Spartan Moscow ats??i mean Ufa +1

16johnnymac

Ufa +1 -144 I think they know what u know lots of juice would u still play tia

LFC1892

As usual the odds are already dropping. When I'm going/looking to place a big bet I don't watch the odds first. I need the reasoning behind the bet, I need to be confident about the bet. Then ofc comes the odds.

framero
    framero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by smithah2 View Post
    hes taking houston dynamo +1, the AH means asian handicap. houston can lose by 1 and you get a push (refund) or if they draw or win you win.
    Thanks bro I really appreciate your response, other people would just tell me I'm a rookie instead of giving help or advice, I'm just trying to learn like everyone did at one time, BOL on your bets always

LFC1892

Easy game for UFA The "fix" won as well and one game pending for the parlay to cash.

I might post something later

LFC1892

Real Salt Lake-New York City-New York City +0.5ah-@1.95
    Stake: 500$

Reason: I'm going against the favourite in this game because of a few good reasons. I believe that New York resurrected in the last game against Chicago. They played with 10 players in most of the time and almost outplayed Chicago, they managed to come back from 0-2 to 2-2 which is impressive especially with a man down. Their big star David Villa is starting to find his form which is another big positive for the team. One of their weaknesses was the finishing and now with David Villa this won't be a problem. The team is increasing possession and accurate passes with every game which is another improvement. The team likes to use the wings and they are the kings in the aerial duels. And guess what- these two are the main weaknesses of Real Salt Lake- defending against attacks down the wings and very weak aerial duels. Moreover NY manager Jason Kreis is an icon with Real Salt Lake, he is the reason why the team is what it is and he knows everything. New York are very underrated in this game and I fancy them to win at least a point, why not three.

alexrafco
    alexrafco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Real Salt Lake-New York City-New York City +0.5ah-@1.95

Reason: I'm going against the favourite in this game because of a few good reasons. I believe that New York resurrected in the last game against Chicago. They played with 10 players in most of the time and almost outplayed Chicago, they managed to come back from 0-2 to 2-2 which is impressive especially with a man down. Their big star David Villa is starting to find his form which is another big positive for the team. One of their weaknesses was the finishing and now with David Villa this won't be a problem. The team is increasing possession and accurate passes with every game which is another improvement. The team likes to use the wings and they are the kings in the aerial duels. And guess what- these two are the main weaknesses of Real Salt Lake- defending against attacks down the wings and very weak aerial duels. Moreover NY manager Jason Kreis is an icon with Real Salt Lake, he is the reason why the team is what it is and he knows everything. New York are very underrated in this game and I fancy them to win at least a point, why not three.
    Please don't think I'm being a "jerk" but the opposite was my biggest play of the month. I have a local but 99% of my plays are done on bookmaker, I made sure to call in to my local to make a big play on this one. Nyc fc have looked more pathetic as the season progresses they honestly look like they belong in nasl or usl pro league and even in those leagues I'd figure them to be mid table. Also I don't see lampards arrival making a large difference in the future either, this was an easy play for me at -108 and I think you just over-analyzed your play, albeit I only risked 330 to win 300 with my local (I'm only 24 and on a budget) if I could've afforded more I would've, I believe nyc fc doesn't get 3 points outside their Yankee stadium before July, they just don't pass the eye test, and to be honest if this team finishes the season with more than 20-22 points I'd be in utter shock. Unfortunately I just don't have the bankroll to have made a bigger play than I did with my local and the wager I posted in my thread. This game was a no brainier for me, again please don't think I'm a wise a$$ I mean no disrespect towards you but I really think this was one of the easier plays on the other side and would've taken it up to the -160 to -180 range. Good luck!

LFC1892

I respect your opinion mate. If you have written a few sentences about the game I might have skipped it. I never follow bets without reasoning and I sometimes don't even bother reading such threads. The game was pretty equal though, the same individuals errors for NY, however they won most of the first ball duels 51-49 Possession which is not that bad 12-12 attempts 12-12 shots. Villa disappointed again witht the finishing or or the result would have been different.

LFC1892

Let's start. I want a clean sweep.

Hull City-Manchester United-Over 2.5-@1.82

Reason: The game of the season for Hull City. They need to win here so they need to score. However previous history doesn't favour the Tigers. Steve Bruce has failed to win any of his 21 meetings with MUFC as a manager. In 85% of the games between Hull and Man United there were at least 3 goals. This means that United will score at least once as well. Man United already secured their Champions League spot so they might experiment with the tactics as well which will hopefully lead to goals.

DNB parlay 4 games- Man C, Leicester, Betis, Feyenoord-@2.066
    Stake: 400$

Reason: All teams with home advantage which is important factor in the last rounds of the seasons.

Atvidabergs-Elfsborg-Under 2.5-@2.00

Reason: I have written a lot but the f*cking browser gave me the message the page has timed out (wtf) and coudn't submit it.

Halmstad-Goteborg-Over 2.5-@1.97 and Goteborg -1 ah-@2.12
    Stake: 300$

Reason: The same I had a lot written but the broswer f*cked up.

pietrodarmian
    Without Struggle There Is No Progess
    pietrodarmian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Late goal by Goteborg...

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Man City and Feyenoord buried you. I hate seeing that. Bets very similar to what i would've made also.

alexrafco
    alexrafco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I respect your opinion mate. If you have written a few sentences about the game I might have skipped it. I never follow bets without reasoning and I sometimes don't even bother reading such threads. The game was pretty equal though, the same individuals errors for NY, however they won most of the first ball duels 51-49 Possession which is not that bad 12-12 attempts 12-12 shots. Villa disappointed again witht the finishing or or the result would have been different.
    possesion seems to mean less in my opinion in mls soccer, but your right villa did have 2 wonderful chances, especially a seemingly simple header from a nice cross that he just missed, nevertheless I stI'll think this nyc fc finishes with 18-20 points at the very bottom of the leAgue

LFC1892

Cheers pietrodarmian.

ace_202 I won this games bro. I just need Betis to win to win the parlay. Or draw at least.

alex- Agree with you. If they don't improve their conversation rate they might not even win a game.

Pandurii won so the parlay from yesterday cashed in. 2 disallowed goals for Hull and one 100% penalty in favour of Hull but the ref was blind. That's football though.

I will post my Brazilian bet later + Soccer update.
    Last edited by LFC1892; 05-24-15 at 12:30 PM.

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Oh i didn't know that a draw counted as a win in your 4 leg parlay. GL with Betis!

TrojanMan8
    TrojanMan8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3054

Quote Originally Posted by ace_202 View Post
    Oh i didn't know that a draw counted as a win in your 4 leg parlay. GL with Betis!
    He posted them all as DNB, so a draw would be graded as a push. Man City and Leicester won straight up and Feyenoord won in regular time, so 3 of 4 legs have already hit.

LFC1892

Sorry for being a little late but I'm on:

Cruzeiro-Ponte Preta-Ponte Preta +0.5ah-@1.81
    Stake: 200$

Reason: Cruzeiro played with River two days ago and they will probably play with reserves in this game. Ponte is the surprise of the season so far because they play one of the best football atm. There is very big probability for a draw in my opinion but as we saw Ponte in the last games it won't be a surpise if they manage to win.

LFC1892

1-1 FT. Another good game for Ponte.

Now when the big leagues are over there will be fewer games but with better quality hopefully.

SOCCER Update Record: 52-38-5
    P/L: +10 419.4 $

LFC1892

Middlesbrough-Norwich-Under 2.25-@1.833
    Stake: 800$

Reason: This is my big bet on Monday. There will be a lot at stake at Wembley Stadium today. Billed as the 200$ million game, Championship rivals Middlesbrough and Norwich will play for the right to reach the EPL. This game will be a contrast of style considering Boro's defensive approach against the direct style of Norwich. We saw this scenario already twice this year and Boro won both games. So the most logical thing is to expect different approach from Norwich, more defensive and awaiting style. I really can't see many goals in such a big game.

Roda-Emmen-Roda-@1.88

Reason: Another big game today. Both teams deserve to play for promotion but only one will go through the next round. Roda have an advantage winning the first leg away 0-1. They will control the game at home and with the support of the fans in their biggest game of the season I fancy them to win. It's true that Emmen have one of the best strikers in the league but I prefer to count on team play rather than one man team.

If you follow Tennis I like LU.Y.H straight win-@2.00 or +2.5 games against Kavcic in ATP French Open. The odds are already dropping.

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

1-1 FT. Another good game for Ponte.

Now when the big leagues are over there will be fewer games but with better quality hopefully.

SOCCER Update Record: 52-38-5
    P/L: +10 419.4 $
    That is awesome stats, keep up the good work, Thanks!

16johnnymac

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    That is awesome stats, keep up the good work, Thanks!
    Thanks for the plays I just started to follow some of your plays

LFC1892

Cheers mates. Roda odds are rising which bothers me a little but I still think they have the better coach and team.

I found an interesting video for those interested in tactics:

https://vimeo.com/128666160

jontebond

Cheers mates. Roda odds are rising which bothers me a little but I still think they have the better coach and team.

I found an interesting video for those interested in tactics:

https://vimeo.com/128666160
    Wow line movement quite heavy, any ideas on why in the Roda game?

jontebond

Norwich 2 - 0, 16th minutes, crazy.

LFC1892

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Norwich 2 - 0, 16th minutes, crazy.
    Need a miracle. I stopped watching the game hope this helps.

LFC1892

Finland Inter Turku-Mariehamn-Over 2.5-@2.01

Reason: Not in a mood of writing right now but I see good value in this bet. Both teams score goals and have very good players in attack this season. In 82% of all games between these two teams we have seen at least two goals

LFC1892

0-2

jontebond

WOW Thought miracles didn't happen but there you go. Nice man!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LFC1892

pietrodarmian
    Without Struggle There Is No Progess
    pietrodarmian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Another Miracle for LFC1892...

Hail LFC1892

First ... 3456789 ... Last