medorian1
    medorian1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Win With Me

1. Udenese vs Roma....Pick : under 2.5 gls

This Tuesday morning sees an interesting-looking Serie A game when Udinese host Roma at the Stadio Friuli. Kick-off is at 12:30 (Nigeria Time).

Udinese started this Serie A season in a positive fashion and after winning 5 of their opening 8 games, they sat in 3rd place. However, Udinese have now won just 1 of

their last 8 league games, and currently they sit in 9th place on 22 points, which is still only 5 points away from a Champions League place. Udinese's recent home

record reads a relatively solid-looking W8, D4, L3.

When hosting the Serie A's elite sides, Udinese's record again reads a decent-looking W4, D2, L4 and It should also be noted that those 4 defeats have come in their

last 6 games.

The recent head-to-head record at Udinese reads Udinese 2 Wins, 1 Draw, and Roma 2 Wins.

Roma are having another very good season and they are coming into this game in 2nd place on 36 points, and are now only 3 points behind the leaders Juventus. Roma's

recent away record reads a strong-looking W9, D1, L5.

When facing the mid table sides of the Serie A, Roma's away form reads a fairly average-looking W3, D5, L2 and Roma can be backed at around 1.99.

As far as goals are concerned, and with the line set at 2.5, then there is certainly a leaning towards unders. When looking at both side's last 10 home and away games

against similar opposition, then 2 or less goals have been seen in 13 games, and 3 or more goals have been seen in 7 games. When looking at both side's general stats,

then Under 2.5 Goals has been seen in 10 of Udinese's and 10 of Roma's last 15 away games. Under 2.5 Goals can be backed at around 1.88.

There is no question about it, Roma have improved considerably over the past 2 seasons. However, looking at this game, I feel that their price is a little low and

Roma's good rating is also based on a very strong home record. At the start of the season, Udinese looked to have improved greatly from last season, however they have

struggled in recent games and their recent home form against the top sides is poor. For the match line, my leaning is towards Roma but for my trade I am going to look

to the goal line. When looking at both side's last 15 home and away games, 20 of the 30 games have seen 2 goals or less. My recommended trade is Under 2.5 Goals at

around 1.88.

This Tuesday evening sees a high profile Serie A game when Juventus host Inter Milan at the Juventus Stadium, Turin. Kick-off is at 9:00p.m (Nigeria Time)

2) JUventus vs Intermilan, ...........Pick: Juventus to win

Juventus are once again having a very good season, and as we start 2015, the Serie A looks like a 2 horse race between themselves and Roma. Juve currently sit on 39

points after 16 games, which is 3 points ahead of Roma. Juve's home form reads a very impressive-looking W14, D1, L0, with their only dropped points coming at home

against Sampdoria in their last home game

When hosting the top half sides of Serie A once again Juventus have an excellent record that reads W9, D1, L0 and Juventus can be backed at around 1.52 which looks to

offer some value.

The recent head-to-head record at the Juventus Stadium reads Juventus 4 Wins, 0 Draws, and Inter 1 Win.

Inter Milan are having an average season at best, and they come into this game sitting in 11th place on 21 points after 16 games. Their recent away record reads an

average-looking W5, D5, L5. However, despite this start, Inter are still only 6 points from a Champions League spot, and returning manager Roberto Mancini will be

hoping for a much-improved second half to the season.

When facing the top sides of the Serie A, Inter boast a poor record which reads W2, D2, L6.

Prior to drawing at home to Sampdoria, Juve had won their last 25 home games on the bounce and here they are facing an Inter side that just cannot find any

consistency. Juventus should start 2015 with a victory!

Final Verdict:

Udinese vs Roma...under 2.5gls

Juventus vs Intermilan,...Juventus to win

Double @ 2.60

GL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ernandez

medorian1

Hi,

Additional ticket (6.1.2014)

Palermo vs Cagliari, Pick: Palermo Draw No Bet

Opponents Cagliari have failed to win 30 of their last 33 away games. Home side Palermo have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 league games and are undefeated in their last 8 matches. Palermo are also undefeated in their last 6 home matches against Cagliari. Palermo had a bad start to the season but have really kicked on after the first quarter picking up points in all of their last 8 league games. Cagliari have recently appointed Zola who will be looking to make a few changes this month and get them playing a different way.

Genoa v Atlanta, Pick: (UNDER 2.5 GOALS)

Atlanta away games so far this season are not for anyone looking to have fun, especially if you support them as they've scored in just one of their 8 games on their travels. Genoa home games haven't been much fun either, they are the leagues lowest scorers on home soil and they've conceded an equal amount of 6 goals, making their back line one of the tightest in the league. Nine of the last ten meetings between the two sides have brought us less than three goals, we're hoping for more of the same today.

Juventus vs Intermilan, Pick: Juventus Draw No Bet

I already add Juventus to one ticket due to that i'm putting them here on a safe side, no more reason than previous reason on the first tiket which i post here yesterday..

Final Verdict:

Palermo Draw No Bet
    Genoa v Atl. U2.5gls
    Juventus Draw No Bet

Treble @ 2.40............Stake N3000(1.5pts)

GL

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14282

GL

are you playing seriea A mainly or just today picks on italians ?

medorian1

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    GL

are you playing seriea A mainly or just today picks on italians ?
    Appreciate response, Today pick

ernandez
    Noi amiamo e per Lei combatiamo!!!
    ernandez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by medorian1 View Post
    Appreciate response, Today pick
    Juventus and Napoli over 2,5 goals.