jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Malmö vs Djurgården: Malmö AH -1

Ok time for Djurgården to lose a game.... It has been awhile =)

Malmö is really motivated today to do a great game at home.
    Djurgården is performing better then they "should", this is a key factor and also give us better value.

MFF has 5 points to catch up to Göteborg so they need to win this.

Worst case, I think it will push. I'm playing AH -1 on Malmö, correct score 3 - 1, 2 - 0

jontebond

Swedish league is very strange today, maybe it's because after this game it will be a summer break and players have already started it....

dreamlanding
    dreamlanding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2382

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Swedish league is very strange today, maybe it's because after this game it will be a summer break and players have already started it....
    Someone mentioned in your other thread about a lot of low-scoring matches in the Nordic leagues today (ex. a total of 1 goal in all 4 Finnish top league games combined). Do you know if Sweden is the only one headed on break or if some others are as well?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Malmö looking weak as hell

jontebond

Quote Originally Posted by dreamlanding View Post
    Someone mentioned in your other thread about a lot of low-scoring matches in the Nordic leagues today (ex. a total of 1 goal in all 4 Finnish top league games combined). Do you know if Sweden is the only one headed on break or if some others are as well?
    Only Sweden to my knowledge, but generally the nordic gets two nice months in the summer and everyone takes vacation etc then.

jontebond

Elfsborg toke all the goal for todays games =(
    Malmo has been dominating the 2nd half, too bad they didn't start like this....

jontebond

Wow 10 shot on goals now, crazy game, Malmo should have win this game easy in the 2nd half, typical...

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Yeah, I'm about done with soccer until next season...my style of live betting overs is just not working with such a limited selection of games/leagues...maybe I just need a new book. Youwagers offerings are rather limited this time of year.
    Malmo cost me huge today...