wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Netherlands Pick +145 vs Brazil

Brazil took a horrible beating from the Germans last time around
    On the biggest stage in the world, they flopped.
    Without Neymar around to keep the ball in the other half, with his way-better-than-above-average ball skills, Brazilpanicked.
    Brazil get Thiago Silva (their captain) back for this game and will look way better on defense. But letting in seven against a team a week ago can't be fixed with the inclusion of just one man, even though it is a big addition.
    Despite Van Gaal being opposed to the third place match int he world cup, this doesn't lessen the fact that this will more than likely be the last World cup for the Netherlands best players : Robben, Van Persie, and Sneijder. So i expect these players to start and finish the match. HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Bet: Netherlands Pick +145

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I would not want to lose out on Extra Time or PKs if I were you. You can get Netherlands at +140 to win third place....that's what I am on.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

No need for pick. Zero chance for draw. Just pick a side. Don't shrink your profit.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No need for pick. Zero chance for draw. Just pick a side. Don't shrink your profit.
    Van Gaal scared me out of just picking the ml.

wikkidinsane

I was going to play only 1 unit of this game but after seeing the lineups added an extra 1.5 units

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

exactly

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    exactly
    If the Netherlands coach didnt feel like the third place game is bs I would have probably just take +210 on Nederlands victory but ill take the +145 pick because of that sole reason

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    If the Netherlands coach didnt feel like the third place game is bs I would have probably just take +210 on Nederlands victory but ill take the +145 pick because of that sole reason
    doesn't matter when the entire Brazil team is depressed after a total massacre in front of the entire world on their own soil.

It's one thing to lose a close match. It's a completely different matter to get blown out 7-1

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Hmmm,

wikkidinsane

doesn't matter when the entire Brazil team is depressed after a total massacre in front of the entire world on their own soil.

It's one thing to lose a close match. It's a completely different matter to get blown out 7-1
    Brazil has more to play for and the Nederlands coach by going out and saying all these things might just make a draw possible. I hope we all cash. Lets go Oranje!

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Brazil has more to play for and the Nederlands coach by going out and saying all these things might just make a draw possible. I hope we all cash. Lets go Oranje!
    Lets also not forget that Brazil as a team isn't as great as people thought they were. They should have went out in the very first round!

Netherlands is much better

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Lets also not forget that Brazil as a team isn't as great as people thought they were. They should have went out in the very first round!

Netherlands is much better
    A great play, but Brazil have their best defender back and they would not have lost 7-1 if he had been in last game....never. Anyway.....this could be close, I would rather keep extra time and PKs in the mix.

Tony Cash
    Tony Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Netherland will destroy them in regular time. This generation is lost for Brasil.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Chaser

addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

Netherland will show theirs true strength with this offensive lineup and stupid Van Gaal should done this long before.

Netherland will win.
    HT/FT and O2,5

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

anyone who picked brazil and tried to give reasoning, please sit down and STFU

thank u

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

wikkidinsane

Good Cashing boys. I will post a video tomorrow for the final game. I only lost one or two games since the second round started

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

As always, won't make a play until I see what your on!!