Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

Italy vs Costa Rica

The consensus seems to be that Italy is too talented, experienced, and will not be surprised by anything Costa Rica will bring. Thinking about betting big on Italy -.5

Any thoughts?

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Quote Originally Posted by Drew0585 View Post
    The consensus seems to be that Italy is too talented, experienced, and will not be surprised by anything Costa Rica will bring. Thinking about betting big on Italy -.5

Any thoughts?
    Definitely going to play Italy -.5 tmrrow. Costa Rica has 4 total wins ever In a World Cup. 3 of which have come in the opening match. Italy for the win tomorrow

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Don't underestimate Costa Rica. Beating Uruguay wasn't just luck.

Plus Italy have an awful habit of doing as little as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if they draw/lose to Costa Rica and scrape through with a draw or a late goal in the Uruguay game.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Don't underestimate Costa Rica. Beating Uruguay wasn't just luck.

Plus Italy have an awful habit of doing as little as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if they draw/lose to Costa Rica and scrape through with a draw or a late goal in the Uruguay game.
    I think Uruguay completely overlooked Costa Rica in looking ahead too England today. we saw how good Suarez is and how much of an impact he had. He was definitely missed in that first game. I could see Italy winning 2-0 for sure

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Italy have no interest in leaving their qualification to the last day. They will guide their way to a cautious victory. If they score first, counter-attacks will kill CR.