jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You do not see dominant scorers that are unstoppable and that's where people do not see the star power

American sports there's always dominant players that you cannot stop on many many teams

Soccer is funny just a lot of actors that pretend they're hurt trying to get a yellow card

Of course the players are talented but what I'm saying it's More a team game and many guys with the same skills

I know the game

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You do not see dominant scorers that are unstoppable and that's where people do not see the star power

American sports there's always dominant players that you cannot stop on many many teams

Soccer is funny just a lot of actors that pretend they're hurt trying to get a yellow card

Of course the players are talented but what I'm saying it's More a team game and many guys with the same skills

I know the game

There is a lot of unstoppable players in the world cup that have to be double, sometimes triples teamed. ill list upon request

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Give me some players to watch that are very good in this World Cup and the team they are on

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

This couldn't actually be one of the dumbest threads ever... could it? Im sure if you dig, you could find something worse.
    A 2013 Blue Jays World Series Futures Thread? It definetly existed. It was probably pretty stupid.

First 12