agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14068

nice trap eh-hahaha

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    They look awful
    You were right... It took 6 beers befor they could fckin score, thank fck I was gettin pissed off.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

this guy is getting closer and closer to airfukk and seamush...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Anyone that knows anything about soccer would see Ivory was dominating the first half. Japan had 1 good chance the entire half. I took Ivory to win the game after the half.

Pride, you're clueless about soccer. Stick to tennis my man.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Anyone that knows anything about soccer would see Ivory was dominating the first half. Japan had 1 good chance the entire half. I took Ivory to win the game after the half.

Pride, you're clueless about soccer. Stick to tennis my man.
    As hilariously bad as this thread is, they guy is right about ivory coast sucking in the first half, the TV analysts broke down exactly why. Only when Drogba came into the game the team woke up and those 2 goals came in, also Japan physically can't compete with those African players and it showed in the end.

Overall ivory coast has a lot of potential, but they ****** up so many chances in that game - with some more discipline this team could go pretty far.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    As hilariously bad as this thread is, they guy is right about ivory coast sucking in the first half, the TV analysts broke down exactly why. Only when Drogba came into the game the team woke up and those 2 goals came in, also Japan physically can't compete with those African players and it showed in the end.

Overall ivory coast has a lot of potential, but they ****** up so many chances in that game - with some more discipline this team could go pretty far.
    Yeah the physicality was pretty evident in the first half imo. I don't know, maybe that's just me. Ivory didn't create too many chances, and were inaccurate when they did, but you could still see an obvious difference in athleticism, speed, and power, and its not as if the Japanese are better tactically with the ball, so for those reasons, it was pretty obvious that Ivory would at least score once in the second half.

Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Auto fade ... missed the boat.