lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

stoke v liverpool

what are everyones leans for this match?

- Stoke will be without the services of injured duo Asmir Begovic and Andy Wilkinson

- Thomas Sorensen is a doubt

- Robert Huth and Stephen Ireland will all be assessed closer to kick off, while Oussama Assaidi is ineligible to play against his parent club.

Liverpool will be without the services of vice-captain Daniel Agger, but can welcome Mamadou Sakho back from injury and he's set to partner Martin Skrtel in defence.

Steven Gerrard has recovered from a hamstring problem and could start in midfield. Daniel Sturridge has returned to training and is expected to be on the bench.

Liverpool have won only 1 of their last 7 away games in England's top tier and know they need to pick up their form on the road if they're to reinforce their title credentials.

Stoke have won 3 and lost 0 of their previous 5 league meetings with Liverpool at the Britannia and will be looking to continue this impressive run of form against the Reds.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Lfc 3-0

TheAntidote
    The Cure In Your Life
    TheAntidote's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

These stats here made me go with LIV 1H -.5 and LIV -1:

The Potters are one of two teams yet to score a headed goal in the Premier League this season (along with West Ham).
    In fact, no team has conceded more headed goals than Stoke this season (7; along with Newcastle United & Fulham).
    Liverpool have scored 31 goals in the first half of games this season, 12 more than Stoke have managed in total.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

saw the high odds on liverpool ML was just trying to see if theres something im missing.

TheAntidote
    The Cure In Your Life

I should preface this by saying I'm a Liverpool supporter. I try to be as unbiased as possible, and I know Stoke have a good home record against us, but this year's LIV team is much better than in the past 3-5 years.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

yeah gotta admitt very strong first XI for liverpool

TheAntidote
    The Cure In Your Life

Well whatever you decide, good luck man

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

thanks you too

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Draw +320.Stoke very good home team and always do well v Pool over the years and know how to grind out results(king of the draws in the prem, although i don't see Pool losing either.Bad conditions expected too under 2.5 might be worth a shot but im sticking with the draw only.

TheAntidote
    The Cure In Your Life

In all honesty a draw at +320 looks like good value. Really depends on Stoke defending. If they make a meal of it, it should be 2-0 LIV. I really think a lot of Stoke's defensive success in the past has been due to Robert Huth. His game-time decision is pretty important.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Liverpool is a different animal compared to any year. Suarez is the best football player in the world today. LIV -1 -116

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Over 1 1st half for me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

stoke +1 AH , one of best home sides in England and whole Europe , but 100% trash on road.

Myself i never fade them when they play at home.