Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

10-12 +6.03 45.4%

2-3 night, -.96 unit loss will take that.

Giz

Still couldn't believe Edin didn't score, a penalty and left back takes it, 3 goals and him not one I think hes not going to be a City player any longer, Sociedad aren't the same anymore expect some of there star players to leave.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Damn...can't believe, neither of them (Griezmann, Rooney, Džeko) couldn't score

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Damn...can't believe, neither of them (Griezmann, Rooney, Džeko) couldn't score
    ye i know, cavani got one, muller was the other choice but odds weren't great, if one of those hit then would of been in the great, oh well had a great champions league night last week, small loss here it will do on to tomorrow hoping I hit big with torres

serpico
    serpico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    ye i know, cavani got one, muller was the other choice but odds weren't great, if one of those hit then would of been in the great, oh well had a great champions league night last week, small loss here it will do on to tomorrow hoping I hit big with torres
    fade this clown.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    A combination of a few things really. There is nothing major, like I cant say it's because our defence is shitty, or our Coach is shitty or anything. But all the small things added up make me feel that I'd be very surprised if we reach the Semis.

Firstly, our away record in CL hasnt been good enough for ages...we've only won 4 out of last 17 away games, and two of those wins were against Celtic and Maccabi Haifa. The only impressive one was a 2-0 win at Real Madrid back in 2008. Over past 7 years or so whilst on travels we've only got draws against sides like Copenhagen, Nordsjaelland, BATE, Petrzalka, and Zenit, and lost away games to Werder Bremen and Bordeaux. We've never beaten a British team away from home - losing 7 and drawing just 1 so we are always doomed when we get an English side like Chelsea, Arsenal, or Man U! On the plus side, we have created a fortress at the new Juve Arena so if we can scrape draws away and score a goal then we may have a chance.

Limited options up front and occasional erratic defending is another concern. Chiellini has been immense over last couple seasons and been a critical player, but this season he has been poor at times and cost us in a couple of games. Maybe he can get his form back but it's not easy in CL where refs are different to in Serie A and where you are encountering different styles of play. There is a lot of reliance on Tevez up front...Llorente, Giovinco, Quagliarella are all decent players who I like but they aren't world class and not game changers. We also lack quality wingers, Pepe hasnt even played a game yet due to injury, and we dont have a Robben or Ribery that can dominate teams down a flank.

It's also not easy fighting for the League Title (going for a third straight which is a big deal) and competing for CL at same time - you need depth in quality and we don't quite have that yet. Only have to see how we have struggled at times without Lichsteiner at RWB. Teams like PSG and Bayern (to a certain extent given Dortmund's injury issues and recent bad results) can take more chances in league with resting players as they dont have likes of Inter, Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina challenging them for the title. Likes of Monaco, Lille, Marseille, and Lyon are not near the level of PSG - PSG will probably have a 10+ point advantage by Feb so could rest key players as the quarters/semis come around in CL. And Bayern could also have a big lead by then.

The only significant aspect this year that may give teams like Juve a chance of winning (and level the playing field to a certain extent) is that I dont believe that any side is particularly solid defensively. Real Madrid's defense is a joke at times, Barca's isnt much better, Bayern aren't looking as strong defensively as last season - players like Dante, Boateng, Van Buyten were IMO playing above themselves last season - momentum played a big part - and this season it's become apparent at times that they aren't that robust (particularly referring to home game against Hertha and away at Freiburg). Dortmund have got big problems with injuries at the back and hadn't been keeping many clean-sheets anyway. Man Utd's defence is not what it once was - Rio, Evra and Vidic are aging, and likes of Smalling, Rafael, Evans, and Jones are not top class players. We've seen Man City's frailities at the back on countless occasions this season, especially away from home, and somewhat injury prone Kompany is absolutely vital for them. It's another reason why I wouldnt be surprised to see a side like Atletico get far as I dont think they are that inferior defensively in comparison to the other BIG sides this season.
    Yeep called it! juves away record the downfall again! Cant even get a draw at shitty Galatasary. Were doomed from the start tho when we couldnt even beat Copenhagen away.

Giz

Unreal, hope your ok Vaughy!! One of my friends lives for Juventus so I know what your going through.

Giz

2 Units
    Proposition/Future
    Soccer Props
    UEFA - Champions League
    Futures
    Will B. Dortmund advance to the CL knockout stage?
    1170. No 1.833

I've been searching through Pinnacle for some decent props they usually make a lot of mistakes for Champions League, this is a really good one 1.83 is great considering Hummels broken foot, Subotic long term, and a few other injuries I think they will struggle to qualify along with Napoli who at the moment look solid, there is talk Rafa Benitez will strengthen more in the winter window we will see but I will definitely be taking this for 2 units.
    10-13 +4.03 43.4%

LOL what luck Germans escaped through, need to start posting some winners! Still in the green.

Giz

2 Units Each
    (1X2) PSV Eindhoven vs Chornomorets Odessa for Game ( 1.676)
    Soccer/UEFA Cup (Total) Eintracht Frankfurt/APOEL Nicosia (O 2.5) for Game ( 1.826)
    Soccer/UEFA Cup (1X2) Draw (PAOK vs AZ Alkmaar) for Game ( 4.240)
    *Eintracht Frankfurt/APOEL Nicosia Vaclav Kadlec To Score Anytime 2.20 3 UNITS

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Esbjerg vs salzburg ov 3?? Is this a good bet? Know very little of futbol truthfully but want action and the over being juiced and under being plus $$ I'm getting suckered in. Please advise someone, anyone

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Salzburg may cruise to a 2-0 or something

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by Overbettor View Post
    Esbjerg vs salzburg ov 3?? Is this a good bet? Know very little of futbol truthfully but want action and the over being juiced and under being plus $$ I'm getting suckered in. Please advise someone, anyone
    Got burnt last time with Salzburg over so not sure, not sure esbjerg will score or Salzburg will score more than 3 goals, Frankfurt over, Valencia over, PSV for win I like the most, but decided to put the Kadlec prop in for Valencia for a number of reasons.

Giz

Frankfurt over is my strongest play of today for anyone without props, Kadlec is the strongest if you can bet it, sources tell me hes starting in attack tonight, if he does and you can take him anytime thats the strongest, APOEL can score with Frankfurt I see them scoring a few infront of their fans.

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Thanks guys, ill lay off that one and try the other 2 overs you suggested. Gl

Giz

thanks

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Frankfurt over is my strongest play of today for anyone without props, Kadlec is the strongest if you can bet it, sources tell me hes starting in attack tonight, if he does and you can take him anytime thats the strongest, APOEL can score with Frankfurt I see them scoring a few infront of their fans.
    sources.....

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    sources.....
    Yea hes not starting thought he would lets hope he comes on and scores, I got told Barnetta & Inui with Kadlec could start must of been a last minute decision lol, no need to troll about it were here to make money.

Merkel

Kadlec warming the bench.

Giz

Kadlec warming the bench.
    Is this all you do now? Why troll...ok hes not starting push at worse or he comes on and scores jesus everyone let you post in your thread so now you couldn't handle the big bad world of gambling you have to come in here and flick sh*t at anything slightly negative, shows a lot about your character.

Giz

And second why you on my co*k since day one of posting? Yes I'm opinionated and can ruffle a few feathers but why troll me since day one? I've contributed a lot of money to people in this forum.

Giz

Oh yes I remember now, when I called you out posting I am just here to cause trouble with JHH.

Merkel

Because you have a big mouth. Because you constantly crave attention and want to be known for your expertise, even though your football knowledge is rather average. Because when you win, you are cocky and boastful, when you lose ungracious and hateful. Because you suck up to people, and the minute you lose your bankroll on one of their picks, you turn spiteful backstabber. Because you are everything I dislike about anonymous bashers behind a keyboard. Because I caught you editing a losing bet. Because you think you can get away with insulting people. Because I have time on my hands right now.
    You like?

Giz

Oh is that it..no biggy

Giz

Schröck the other Czech winger scores hope they don't put him on now to fk up the void bet, 2-0 1 more goal, PSV can go f themselves.

Merkel

Auch. Well, jhh is known for his bankers at least.....

Giz

0-2 couldn't find the 3rd goal, PSV continuing there recent poor form...prop was void (keeps happening) hoping for JHH to be right (ye i know) so we hit the draw and still profit...lets pray.

Giz

Auch. Well, jhh is known for his bankers at least.....
    And still trolling...

On the ignore list.

Smushmachine
    Smushmachine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I don't know why people put you on the ignore list. You make it clear you're an idiot with every post and therefore are perfect fade material. Nice 0-2 start today!

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by Smushmachine View Post
    I don't know why people put you on the ignore list. You make it clear you're an idiot with every post and therefore are perfect fade material. Nice 0-2 start today!
    Another one on the ignore list.

Giz

This message is hidden because Merkel is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Smushmachine is on your ignore list.

Excellent!

Merkel

It doesn't count when you keep taking peeks at what I post.
    Besides, I'm 50% of the only attention you get here.
    Last edited by Merkel; 12-12-13 at 03:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Giz

​paok 2-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JWags85
    JWags85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Love getting my live U3.5 torched in the last minute. Nice hit. Should know better than to trust PAOK, always shiestiness with them.

Giz

2 Units Each
    (1X2) PSV Eindhoven vs Chornomorets Odessa for Game ( 1.676)
    Soccer/UEFA Cup (Total) Eintracht Frankfurt/APOEL Nicosia (O 2.5) for Game ( 1.826)
    Soccer/UEFA Cup (1X2) Draw (PAOK vs AZ Alkmaar) for Game ( 4.240)
    *Eintracht Frankfurt/APOEL Nicosia Vaclav Kadlec To Score Anytime 2.20 3 UNITS CANCELED
    11-15 +6.51 42.3%

Over 2 units
    PROFIT today who would of thought it? HA8TRS GUNNA H8

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by JWags85 View Post
    Love getting my live U3.5 torched in the last minute. Nice hit. Should know better than to trust PAOK, always shiestiness with them.
    Sorry to hear that mate, check back soon..I pick only the big leagues only, they are as follows:

LA LIGA
    PREMIER LEAGUE
    GERMANY
    UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE/EUROPA
    INTERNATIONALS
    *FA CUP

First 123456 ... Last