pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

World cup qualifiers

Cyprus - Albania
    Cyprus DNB @ 2.15
    under 2 @ 2.25

I think this will be a boring low scoring match,and most probable outcome is draw.Both teams have nothing to fight for,but i think that Cyprus have more motivation because they have made a terrible performance till now.On the other hand, i have to say that being albanian i know this team very well.Albania's attack is poor,so they have difficulties scoring goals.Albania have won only 4 away matches in whole its history,so that's why i am picking Cyprus DNB.The last meeting in Cyprus was before 7-8 years ,it was a friendly match an finished 0-0 from what i can remember.My prediction is 0-0,1-0,1-1.

Romania -2.5 @ 2.00 against Estonia
    Romania have the same number of points with Turkey,goal difference will decide which team takes the second place (if both teams win tonight).If Turkey wins by 1 goal,then Romania must score at least 5 goals.

Treble @ 2.00
    Hungary - Andorra , both team to score - NO @ 1.28
    Germany u21 - Faroe Iceland u21 ,both teams to score - NO @ 1.25
    England - Poland , England ML @ 1.25

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I like your Cyprus DNB pick but i doubt Romani will win with 3 or more goals of difference I think they hasn't that stunning attack..

pellumb341

Most likely Cyprus game will be a draw,i doubt Albania wins here.Like i said,they have won only 4 away games in its whole hostory.

Romania must score at least 5 goals,if romania -2.5 does not hit then there is nothing to do , at least that was a logic pick.

pellumb341

Cyprus team look hopeless,they can't make two passes,no way they win if they continue this way.And approx 50-100 fans in the stadium hahah .. practically it is being played behind closed doors.why are cypriots so disinterested in their own national team ?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    Cyprus team look hopeless,they can't make two passes,no way they win if they continue this way.And approx 50-100 fans in the stadium hahah .. practically it is being played behind closed doors.why are cypriots so disinterested in their own national team ?
    because they have no disposable income and because their nation loses 95% of their matches! I wouldnt want to watch them neither!