Just a quick tip 30 minutes before the game, taking Levski on the ML at 1.40 but odds just dropped to 1.35 with my bookie

Basically will not go into detail for this pick but Levski are historically always title contenders in the A PFG, lost to Botev in the openning match 2-1 and Botev are by far the best team in the league this season, I'm not aware of any injuries which might upset the outcome of the match. Watched Lokomotiv play against the weakend side of CSKA after the club went through a long transition of ownership during the summer. The match ended 0-0 and Lokomotiv were not playing at a level which can compete with the best clubs in the league. Having in mind that CSKA sold most of their players because of financial problems, Lokomotiv should have won this game but they struggled and actually CSKA was the team that created more chances. I'm taking Levski here as this is their first home game of the season and after loosing in the openning game should come back with a win.

I'm personally taking the Levski ML in a parlay with USA ML at odds of 1.99 so almost double money for 1.5 units.

I would be cautios with playing the handicap in the Levski game because most probably this game will finish 2-0 but can go to 1-0 as well. I do not see where a Lokomotiv goal can come from. BOL with all your bets tonight and sorry for posting the pick so late.

I'm currently 2-0 since the start of the season in the A PFG so hopefully this bet will make it 3-0 and will be looking to continue with these picks as the Bulgarian league often offers easy winners