Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Sunday! Finland! <Honka v Kups>I like the Honka ML! Any info or insights pls!!

Honka are title contenders this season in the Finnish top flight! They're 2nd position in the table with 36 points, 1 point behind leaders HJK and will take the leading position in the league if they win tomorrow against Kups.
    They lost at home to Lech Poznan in the Europa League Qualifiers 1-3, so they didn't travel which means they're not going to be extra tired for this game. Looking at the H2H vs Kups, Honka has totally dominated the meetings between the two. They have beaten Kups at home for the last 9 times in a row! The last time Kups beat Honka was a very long time ago all the way back in 2004. So is this 10th time lucky at home for Honka?

Even statistically speaking i don't get the books on this one, odds of around 1.80-1.90 for the Honka ml represents a ton of value. Even if we are looking at current squads/form/motivation still the odds represent value so whats the deal here......

Kups's recent away form is not all that interesting. I don't have any line-up or injury information right now but i will look into it straight away and if i find something i will post it here but if anyone has any insight that could help would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-20-13 at 03:54 PM.

Akatana

I don't know where to find good squad information for the Finnish teams or Honka alike but i'm still looking. Does anyone know of any good resources?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

their official team websites mainly

Akatana

I always see people here bet on these Finnish teams! What's the deal??? No info? lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nothing on their sites yet, I'd wait until the lineups are out before making a play.

If likes of Koskinen, Baah, Meite, Palazuelos, Vasara, Kastrati, and Vayrynen are all starting then I'd play it

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Nothing on their sites yet, I'd wait until the lineups are out before making a play.

If likes of Koskinen, Baah, Meite, Palazuelos, Vasara, Kastrati, and Vayrynen are all starting then I'd play it
    Ok thanks Vaughany! How long roughly before the games do they give out the lineup information? And is it on the official Honka site that they give it? Thanks again

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never been able to find anything useful on the Honka website. Soccerway about 30 mins before kickoff will have the teams.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by stemellor View Post
    I've never been able to find anything useful on the Honka website. Soccerway about 30 mins before kickoff will have the teams.
    I use soccerway often but didn't know they put up the lineups before matches. Do they do this for all games? And is it the actual lineups?

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    I use soccerway often but didn't know they put up the lineups before matches. Do they do this for all games? And is it the actual lineups?
    Unless its a very minor game the line ups are always there about 30 mins before kick off. I've never checked the accuracy, but I assume they are the official starters

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

FC Honka is certainly on the side of the locker Lum Rexhepi. NNAEMEKA Anyamele, Youness Rahimi and Patrick Aaltonen has suffered a little flu. Kuopio people have to do without defender Etchu Tabea, warning that an account was full on Monday, and the defender is now one match-scale have cards. In addition, a defender Rami Hakanpää will not play Sunday's game.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Preview from a FInish news site (they've predicted an upset!)...

Preview: Honka go up in the top?

Published on 07.21.2013 10:18
    Hook

Boarder continues today with a four-game effort. During the week Lech Poznań Europe in the past unsuccessful Hong Below is the opportunity to become a spike in the scene, if KuPS crashes in Espoo, Finland.
    The league has been played in the last few weeks at a rapid rate. And while still on top of the euro games, Honka is the pilot Mika Lehkosuolla lot to think about with the assembly. Honka is the euro pitches an almost impossible task in front of the next week, so the first composition may be spared now, the league games.
    - When you have a lot of games, keeping a think about what is the most sensible business, Lehkosuo hints.
    After a difficult start to the season, Honka has risen to the top betting League and the battle is getting out of HJK ​​with others.
    - Euro games will now be left behind for a while and keep all eyes turn to Sunday. We are very involved in the championship, especially at home games to be overcome, that the Progressive States can not escape us. I think we have a good chance of mastery, Honka attackerKastriot Kastrati , in turn, says.
    Follow him: Kastriot Kastrati, Honka

Finland among the most promising aggressors calculated Kastriot Kastrati applied for two seasons as a major breakthrough in staples as HJK stack, but the breakthrough has happened after this season Honka shirt. The stunningly self-confidence is having the standard-bearer laukonut the past six league matches and a fearsome duo withTim Väyrynen with. In particular, the exchange usher Kastrati has demonstrated danger tired defenders.
    Honka KuPS - the key to winning

Honka played a good game on Thursday against Lech Poznan, the Poles, but the routine was too much of Espoo. Graduate Opportunities went 1-3 home defeat, so Honka will now be able to focus on entirely domestic airports. KuPS's played the last few weeks have been a rollercoaster, but llja Russian has been osumillaan kuopiolaispurren surface. Russian stock market to lead the league goal in nine häkillään.
    MTV3.fi-profit Betting: KuPS surprise, and applies for a 2-1 victory in Espoo.
    TPS Jaro - the key to winning

Jaro owes much TPS is that Pietarsaari and play the league this season. Jaro defeated last year, TPS Turku twice and the latter sealed the victory Alexei Eremenko protective league contract with you.TPS's season to date has been pre-expectations of a disappointment, but Jaro on the other hand has been playing better than expected.Pietarsaari and can be found on the league table in fourth place.
    MTV3.fi-profit Betting: Jaron flight is interrupted, the TPS to win 3-1.
    JJK-on - the key to winning

Rock Bottom JJK returned one after the victory of the ground surface, while KuPS defeated the Jyväskylä last minute paint. Jyväskylä ridge stadium has a lot at stake today, it is on one of the teams that JJK can still reach this season. Fresh JJK coach Juha Pasoja is faced with a crisis. The honeymoon is now over, and the results will soon be forced to come.
    MTV3.fi-profit Betting: Draw satisfy Inter, ie 1-1.
    FC Lahti IFK Mariehamn - the key to winning

Both FC and IFK Mariehamn in the Gulf and has today face washing place. Disappeared in Lahti edelliskierroksella Jarolle six paint and maarianhamina people succumbed at home in Hong Less than numbers on a 1-4. League teams in the table is the difference between the seven spokes of the Åland Islands, but IFK has one more game played. This match will start unlike other struggles already at 15.15.
    MTV3.fi-profit Betting: FC Lahti is stronger numbers on a 2-0.

Akatana

1-0 Honka won!

Remedy
    Remedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5542

Was on it thanks.. Also thun and Rubin earlier good day so far

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    1-0 Honka won!
    I know it, bro, you have dumped 2500 bomb on Honka. Good win!!! Congrats!!!