kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Be aware of picking MEXICO!!!

Mexico playing with their B team, and Canada team is young too. The +1.5 have more value.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

so how do you know they are playing their B team?

I hardly bet soccer so I'm wondering how do you know, is it just by looking at their starting lineup and you know the players or is their an actual quantitative way for me to see they have their B team in?

Like in american football, is there something similar to first, second, third string and I can see which players are which?

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    so how do you know they are playing their B team?

I hardly bet soccer so I'm wondering how do you know, is it just by looking at their starting lineup and you know the players or is their an actual quantitative way for me to see they have their B team in?

Like in american football, is there something similar to first, second, third string and I can see which players are which?

He's right, this is Mexico's B team. Compare their Confederation's Cup lineup to this one. However, this is nothing we (most of the better's here) did not know already before the tournament started.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by olemissbydamn View Post
    He's right, this is Mexico's B team. Compare their Confederation's Cup lineup to this one. However, this is nothing we (most of the better's here) did not know already before the tournament started.
    Like I said, that would do me no good because I don't know anything about the players. So simply comparing names would do me no good. Unless there is numbers in the lineups that say or imply "this player is first string, and this guy is second.." How are you determining this is their "B" lineup?

olemissbydamn

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Like I said, that would do me no good because I don't know anything about the players. So simply comparing names would do me no good. Unless there is numbers in the lineups that say or imply "this player is first string, and this guy is second.." How are you determining this is their "B" lineup?
    Ok well it will do you good if I tell you they used their A team for Confed cup, so go look up the lineup and compare it to this one.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Yes, looking at their starting lineup!! and another fun fact that lead me to pick CANADA +1.5: Referee is an El Salvadorian, they really hate Mexican, and El Salvador is a poor country, and they love to do favor for rich countries, such as: USA and CANADA, hahahhaha. Just call me crazy!!

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

there is no official depth chart like the NFL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico..._football_team

Under "Players" it shows the call-ups for this tourney..then just below it see the more experienced players they called up for Confed. Cup and etc

kaliboyz
    Update your status

google: MEXICO A TEAM, or B TEAM or C team, or U20 team, U18 team or youth... GOOGLE buddy!!!

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Yes, looking at their starting lineup!! and another fun fact that lead me to pick CANADA +1.5: Referee is an El Salvadorian, they really hate Mexican, and El Salvador is a poor country, and they love to do favor for rich countries, such as: USA and CANADA, hahahhaha. Just call me crazy!!
    this had me lol

olemissbydamn

I understand there may not be any written in stone A team, B team, etc.. but just let me tell you as a soccer fan (or any soccer fan) Mexico brought their A team to the Confederations Cup. So if you want to see why we are saying B team, look at the roster they have now side by side with that one.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Stupid penalty caused a loss!!!

olemissbydamn

Guess that El Salvador ref didn't hate Mexicans as much as you thought

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965