jacksonbird03
    jacksonbird03's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Player in the Football History

Hello Everyone....
    How are you all ????
    According to you who is the best football player of the football history...
    I think the best football player is Diego Maradona.
    Who is your's ???

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not the best player of all time as I think this easily either goes to Pele or Maradona, but my favourite player was Eric Cantona.

Incredible entertainment! Brilliant flicks and link up play, spectacular goals (my favourite was the lob against Sunderland) and really important goals. He wasn't one of those players who would score when the game was already won. Loads of really imporant game changing goals.

Ultimately a flawed genius though, which made him even more entertaining. The Karate kick into the Selhurst Park crowd was pure comedy (the lengthy ban afterwards wasn't though!) and the comments about Sardines after this still baffles the greatest of minds.
    Last edited by stemellor; 06-03-13 at 07:49 AM.

Pan43
    Pan43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3327

Best player in the history is Pele. The soccer was and still is the most famous sport in Europe. The most richest and strongest teams are from Europe, but Pele managed to defeat every European team with his Santos. And as cream on the cake he lead Brazil to 3 world titles.
    In my opinion the best season a player ever had was Ronaldinho, the guy was doing some wizardry on the pitch, too bad he couldn't keep up with that "form of his life" he had in Barcelona for 3-4 seasons more.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14476

Pele

bing
    bing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

David Beckham!!!! He´s got more $$$$$$$$ than any player in history to prove it!!!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Pan43 View Post
    Best player in the history is Pele. The soccer was and still is the most famous sport in Europe. The most richest and strongest teams are from Europe, but Pele managed to defeat every European team with his Santos. And as cream on the cake he lead Brazil to 3 world titles.
    In my opinion the best season a player ever had was Ronaldinho, the guy was doing some wizardry on the pitch, too bad he couldn't keep up with that "form of his life" he had in Barcelona for 3-4 seasons more.
    No doubt about it Pele is the correct answer here.