OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do we bite the bullet and take ManCity -1.5 today?

With everything going on at Wigan with injuries and relegation, it makes so much sense it is sure to be a loser huh?

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

yeah, i'd never take man city -1.5, don't care who they're playing

Tenver
    Tenver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Yes... it looks good on paper... but it's Man City, that's the funny part of it... if anything, they could be happy to win 2-0.. Not sure if Man City can manage to keep the zero either... Have played under 3.5 goals, the next I would play would be 3-way handicap at Man City to win -1... think it can go two ways... either Man City clear the table 2-0 or 3-0 or Wigan manage to put up a fight, even only defensively, and manage to maybe get a 1-2 loss. The cup factor may add some extra spirit to Wigan's chosen players and Man City I don't think would be so vicarious to increase a 2-0 lead to 4-0 or something. Under 3.5 goals AH sits at 1.525 on Bet365 atm. -1 3-way win at 1.90. I think Man City will win for sure, but whether it becomes an actual cup fight and they win with 1 or whether they do it a cool way and just win 2-0, 3-0 or maybe more, I don't know... that's the risky part.. if it had been a league game, Man City -1 or -2 for sure, but the cup evens things a bit imo.

Now seeing that's the same thing almost as the play AH -1.75, then the break-off point were it becomes good is around 1,9-2,0 imo, but it just has danger written all over it.
    Last edited by Tenver; 05-11-13 at 10:22 AM.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    yeah, i'd never take man city -1.5, don't care who they're playing
    Mmhmmmmm

FT: Wigan 1 ManCity 0

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Don't really understand the City fans crying after the game, aren't they used to their team disappointing them every chance they get by now?

Soccer Einstein
    Soccer Einstein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Think the bookies made a few bob. Dat was a massive accumulator breaker. Quite a shockin result, however Man City have been inconsistent all season especially against small teams. Southampton away, QPR away are two examples.