OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

55th minute 1,72 for the Over 2,5
    Dangerous attacks Home team's got 50 against 15.
    Corner kicks 7-0 for the home team.

Really wanna see how this goes down.

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    55th minute 1,72 for the Over 2,5
    Dangerous attacks Home team's got 50 against 15.
    Corner kicks 7-0 for the home team.

Really wanna see how this goes down.
    Pellister wins from being down 0-1.

sergiudec

Hahahah mark my words. 1-1

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by sergiudec View Post
    Hahahah mark my words. 1-1
    lol
    let's see how this ends.
    15-20 mins left.
    1,66 for the over 2,5 and 2,00 for Pelister to win it.

sergiudec

lol
    let's see how this ends.
    15-20 mins left.
    1,66 for the over 2,5 and 2,00 for Pelister to win it.
    As time progresses, odds for pelister to win go down to 1.95. exactly the opposite of how it should normally flow
    Last edited by sergiudec; 03-18-14 at 09:37 AM. Reason: grammar

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

As time progresses, odds for pelister to win go down to 1.95. exactly the opposite of how it should normally flow
    no doubt about that. the bookies either know something or they don't know sh*t... cause this isn't the natural way.

This is what bothers me the most when these games take place. Do those mfukkers actually know something or they are scared shytless and as the public blindly follows the trend, so do they.
    In a perfect world Pelister should make it 2-1 anytime now. If this ends 1-1 then either heads gon roll, either it's another fukkup/win by the books. I mean cmon, the underdog gets a super-early goal, plus the line-movement is super-artificial... it's like the perfect scenario for a staged OVER.

88th minute, let's see.
    1-1 wouldn't make sense AT ALL.

justkyle88
    justkyle88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anddddd penalty in the box

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

no doubt about that. the bookies either know something or they don't know sh*t... cause this isn't the natural way.

This is what bothers me the most when these games take place. Do those mfukkers actually know something or they are scared shytless and as the public blindly follows the trend, so do they.
    In a perfect world Pelister should make it 2-1 anytime now. If this ends 1-1 then either heads gon roll, either it's another fukkup/win by the books. I mean cmon, the underdog gets a super-early goal, plus the line-movement is super-artificial... it's like the perfect scenario for a staged OVER.

88th minute, let's see.
    1-1 wouldn't make sense AT ALL.

LMAOOO, 90th minute penalty-kick for Pelister

justkyle88
    justkyle88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would love to see the penalty in real video...

mishel2512
    mishel2512's Avatar Become A Pro!

There it goes

sergiudec

2-1 90'th minute

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Reeeehdickulous 2-1 in the 91st minute from a penalty spot.

There have been some misfires in this thread but this one most definitely was a fix.

mishel2512
    mishel2512's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just keep them coming boys

sergiudec

just imagine what the odds were for 2/1 ht/ft

sergiudec

Min 97. they gonna play until over 3.5 hits

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Mates , like i said before i follow this shit league (i was the first one who mentioned this game here) and i can say that Pelister is much much much better team than Makedonija.Pelister can beat Makedonija as many times as they want , no need to fix it.Maybe the fix was on 2/1 first half/full time.Marathonbet , whose traders sucks , opened Pelister @ 2.10 hhahahah , anyone who have knowledge about that league hammered Pelister and it went down to 1.35...IF a representative of Marathon reads this forum , i advice him to lower Metalurg's odd (macedonia cup tomorrow) from 2,80 to 2,00
    Last edited by pellumb341; 03-18-14 at 10:06 AM.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

I think 97 minutes were played because of this:
    The ref was shittin bricks when the 90th minute came and it was still 1-1.
    They usually figure out the added time around the 88th minute. So he adds seven minutes to get a better shot. Thankfully for him the chance for a foul in the box (lol) came early and he didn't think twice.
    The whole seven minutes had to be played nevertheless.
    Would really love to see that penalty call.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

just imagine what the odds were for 2/1 ht/ft
    Just checked
    19,00 - 26,00

sergiudec

Just checked
    19,00 - 26,00
    Somebody just might have hit that probably as well. Who knows.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

no doubt about that. the bookies either know something or they don't know sh*t... cause this isn't the natural way
    Bookies don't know shiit , they just follow where the money goes.

1) Marathon made a huge mistake by opening Pelister @ 2.10 , that is the reason why Pelister went down to 1.35
    2) The match was scheduled for Sunday.Former GK of Pelister died in a car accident on Thursday and for that reason the match was postponed on Tuesday.Oddportal had the match listed on Tuesday , but meanwhile Marathonsuckbet had it still listed on SUnday (what a serious bookie ).I took Pelister @ 1.85 , but my bet was voided yesterday cause 24 h passed .... morons !!!!!!! what i mean is that they have no idea for low league .. just follow money !!
    Last edited by pellumb341; 03-18-14 at 10:17 AM.

AussiePunter123
    AussiePunter123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
    Clear fix on Pelister V Makedonija GP

Over 2.5 goals.

NAIL IT IN.

Odds gone from 2.30 to 1.70 in 15 mins.

Match starts very soon.

AussiePunter123

Reeeehdickulous 2-1 in the 91st minute from a penalty spot.

There have been some misfires in this thread but this one most definitely was a fix.
    Def was a fix.

Some of the tips in here have been small drops in odds (5% - 10%).

But the Over/Under tips have been spot on. This one dropped 24% in 15 mins. It was a fix.

sergiudec

Def was a fix.

But the Over/Under tips have been spot on. This one dropped 24% in 15 mins. It was a fix.
    This is very good. One can filter oddsportal dropping odds to show only over/under markets and 1x2. I also look at blocked odds tab, to check if any of my bookies are reacting slow. There is value there too, as usually blocked odds go hand in hand with dropping odds.

AussiePunter123

Another potential fix.

Back ES Setif in Algeria Division 1. Started off as an away underdog, but now the away favourite @ 2.30.

sergiudec

Still low volume on setif. an hour to go though.

• Betting on: CS Constantine ES Setif The Draw

• Total matched on this event:$937
    • Betting summary - Volume:$0
    • Last price matched:-

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    Bookies don't know shiit , they just follow where the money goes.

1) Marathon made a huge mistake by opening Pelister @ 2.10 , that is the reason why Pelister went down to 1.35
    2) The match was scheduled for Sunday.Former GK of Pelister died in a car accident on Thursday and for that reason the match was postponed on Tuesday.Oddportal had the match listed on Tuesday , but meanwhile Marathonsuckbet had it still listed on SUnday (what a serious bookie ).I took Pelister @ 1.85 , but my bet was voided yesterday cause 24 h passed .... morons !!!!!!! what i mean is that they have no idea for low league .. just follow money !!
    Agreed. Although there are games when bookies are directly involved it really seems that most of the times they're just wild guessing. Well if it keeps them in green, why not.,, Just shows that we shouldn't blindly follow every tiny line movement. This one though was legit and even when LIVE, it was strongly indicating that the over 2,5 was kinda inevitable.

Def was a fix.
    Well yeah. But there have been some huge drops for those HF/FT bets that are being loved around here.
    I'm really not sure if it's something that actually needs to be monitored when checking oddsportal. Just a question, how many of those HT/FT in this thread have actually gone through and won ? I may be wrong, hopefully I am! but I have def. seen relatively lots of projected 1/2 2/1's not go down. And even if there are some winners. It isn't anything extraordinary when a home team makes a comeback in the 2nd half etc.
    The Over/Under seems to be working fine...anyway, someone should probably count all the bets here which would put things in perspective. Maybe the win ratio here is around 30%, maybe it's 70%.
    One user posted earlier a record of all the made bets here. At that time it was positive, would be interesting to see that number now.
    Hopefully it's in the green

AussiePunter123

Some strange betting patterns on this tennis match.

WTA Miami.

Razzano (1) V Hsieh (2)

1 started as favourite, now 1 has opened out to the underdog, and 2 has come into favourite.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

constantine play a confederation cup game in a few days. last time this happened they sent out their youth squad and got raped 4-0 - although i think that time they had 2 games in ONE day lol.
    wont be fixed

AussiePunter123

Agreed. Although there are games when bookies are directly involved it really seems that most of the times they're just wild guessing. Well if it keeps them in green, why not.,, Just shows that we shouldn't blindly follow every tiny line movement. This one though was legit and even when LIVE, it was strongly indicating that the over 2,5 was kinda inevitable.

Well yeah. But there have been some huge drops for those HF/FT bets that are being loved around here.
    I'm really not sure if it's something that actually needs to be monitored when checking oddsportal. Just a question, how many of those HT/FT in this thread have actually gone through and won ? I may be wrong, hopefully I am! but I have def. seen relatively lots of projected 1/2 2/1's not go down. And even if there are some winners. It isn't anything extraordinary when a home team makes a comeback in the 2nd half etc.
    The Over/Under seems to be working fine...anyway, someone should probably count all the bets here which would put things in perspective. Maybe the win ratio here is around 30%, maybe it's 70%.
    One user posted earlier a record of all the made bets here. At that time it was positive, would be interesting to see that number now.
    Hopefully it's in the green
    I think I have posted 1 or 2 HT/FT markets. I think a lot of people get a bit excited with those markets. THere was one that went down in the French ligue on the weekend, I think it was a 0-0 draw from memory, def a draw of some type. I got the inside word off Twitter rather than from Odds Portal.

You are right. Will def start keeping a more detailed tally. The only thing stopping me is the effort required.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Can''t guarantee this but from what I've been watching the last 30 minutes, the Al Hadd vs Al Shorta game I can see they are not scoring on purpose. Not being bitter, haven't made any bets on goals or anything. That is some sick theater. I'm telling you it's staged. The problem is I can't be sure whether it's for a 0-0 draw of it's an Under 1,5 or one of the teams totals are bet on. The shots and passes and the deliberate walking away from the goal is simply awful and ridiculous. They can't even fake this shyt properly. Three fukked up offsides were given in the past 5-7 minutes and not a single replay but they do show replays for other things. I am telling you - for now they don't wanna score. Not sure about how long this gon last. Maybe it's a 0-0 fix.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: linox

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some strange betting patterns on this tennis match.

WTA Miami.

Razzano (1) V Hsieh (2)

1 started as favourite, now 1 has opened out to the underdog, and 2 has come into favourite.
    happens all the time in tennis, can be fixing but 90% of the time it will be something else, like an injury, lack of form, could be anything
    wouldn't play this match

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
    Colombia / Quindio - Pereira - Double chance Pereira @1.90 (the odds are down from 2.50 mark). It might be again some players missing or other team info, but anyway quite serious movement. Let's see what happens with these two.
    This one is a winner!

Witten - Zverev tennis match is dropping like crazy for the Witten guy. It can be found 1.50 right now (dropped from 2.75). Something fishy going on, maybe an injury. Anyway I took correct score 2-0 @2.25
    Winner depending on the book you use cause Zverev retired after losing set 1.

2-0
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sergiudec

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

f/ck wish i saw this Witten play earlier ! well done

SarahPalin
    SarahPalin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

very nice find bro keep it up

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

This one is a winner!

Winner depending on the book you use cause Zverev retired after losing set 1.

2-0
    bet365 void it for me

First ... 19202122232425 ... Last