stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

EPL Monday Night: Aston Villa vs Sunderland

Locking in Sunderland +0.25 now @ 1.99 on Pinny.

I have Sunderland as slight favourites in this match. Di Canio has them playing with confidence in the last 2 games since taking over and I see a draw as the likely result, with Sunderland possibly snatching a winner.

I have Villa with about a 30% chance of winning this, so value is with Sunderland +0.25 @ 1.99.

Only going to play 1u on this as the feel good factor of a new manager can wear off quickly and Villa are going to be fighting for everything in front of their fans.

Also consider Sessegnon to score at anytime. Currently 3.75 on Bet365. He has scored in both games since Di Canio took over and is a confidence player.

stemellor

Jagiellonia vs Lech Poznan - Poland

Another play for Monday night is Lech Poznan @ 2.1 on Bet365.

Poznan have an away win record of just over 90% in the league this season and need a win to keep up their title challenge. Jagiellonica are comfortable in mid table, with a chance of Europe, with a good run, so won't be push overs. Both teams have an under 2.5 record of around 66% at home (Jag) and around the same % for Poznan away. The under is tempting as well at 1.775 on Pinny. I see this 0-1 to Poznan.

3u on Poznan to win and 1u on the under.
    Last edited by stemellor; 04-29-13 at 07:14 AM.

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Love this bet will look into it more if I play ml or pk. Thanx

stemellor

Martimo vs Benfica - Portugal

Last pick for tonight will be a small one (0.5u). Benfica look good value to me here. I have them as around 65% chance of winning and even odds to win by 2 goals. Taking the 2.05 for -1.25 handicap @ Bet365.

Only playing small as this goes against my better judgement of not playing teams that have just either just played or just about to play a big european game. I still think it's a value pick though, even taking this into account as Benfica have handled this situation well during the season. Bet with caution though.

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

sunderland got fukken destroyed.
    unbelievable.
    beats everton, then gets raped by villa lol.

stemellor

Quote Originally Posted by DHB View Post
    sunderland got fukken destroyed.
    unbelievable.
    beats everton, then gets raped by villa lol.
    Yeah, watched the game and it was just embarrassing. I've no idea when villa last scored 6.
    Had a really good result with Poznan though so got to be pleased. Overall +3u on my picks tonight

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Villa is a team that will surprised when you least expected it.