DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

A League:: Grand Fiale[[Western Sydney\\\\\/////CCM]]

If talking about experience, I will go with CCM.
    I know Western Sydney is league leader, but I have seen how CCM has come to final.

DarkNite

..... and do not forget, the game is at Neutral site.

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Im scared of CCM. Ever since AFC started theyve been out of sync imo. CCM was very close in getting moosed last week. Im going with my gut and taking W. Sydney.
    Gl bro

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Yeah I agree on the Mariners, they're due to win one of these big games. Both have fantastic defenses and in this kind of game the under looks a logical bet also.

It's a neutral stadium but pretty much all the fans there will be supporting the Wanderers!

DarkNite

I have the warning sign. If you pick either WS or CCM, just take pick, not ML, I am afraid that this game will be Draw in FT.

xetsr
    xetsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

What about Over 2.5 +130 then? I was leaning towards Western Sydney but the last 4 A League teams I picked to win either lost or ended in a draw.

I kind of liked the under at first but with this being the grand finale and all I'm not sure.

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by xetsr View Post
    What about Over 2.5 +130 then? I was leaning towards Western Sydney but the last 4 A League teams I picked to win either lost or ended in a draw.

I kind of liked the under at first but with this being the grand finale and all I'm not sure.
    That's why I'm not to keen on the total, if there's an early goal there will be a heap of chances after that. Only one game this finals series has gone over and the final usually goes under 2007-11 went under last season was a dubious pen in the 94th min to go over.

Under is 5/7 in the grand final, all those game were scoreless or 1 goal so under 1.5 could be a bet with plenty of value.

Mase of Base

Boom 1-0, deserved lead after going close a few times.

xetsr
    xetsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hand ball for a penalty wasn't called. CCM had a couple of really good chances but couldn't finish. Under 2.5 looking good, right?

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by xetsr View Post
    Hand ball for a penalty wasn't called. CCM had a couple of really good chances but couldn't finish. Under 2.5 looking good, right?
    If you had the over you were robbed for sure, WSW denied one stonewall pen and that probably should of been given for that late pen appeal.

Mariners did that fairly easily though.

DarkNite

It's called EXPERIENCE. CCM took it.