Over over over

OVER 2, 2.5

atofsu32111
    atofsu32111's Avatar Become A Pro!

why has the line plumeted? maybe not now

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Under. Also, you can't pick a side here, they both suck ass...so you know what to do here.

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Two frail defenses. Totals are a coin toss here

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

looks like these two fckers couldn't legitimately score if they were given from morn til dawn.

TwoWays

lol, guy from chic. had 1 v 1 with keeper in the open and failed.

hurricane1091

Took the draw, figures. DC United is so penetrating bad, embarrassment to the league. DeRosaria is old fat and slow now.

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    Took the draw, figures. DC United is so penetrating bad, embarrassment to the league. DeRosaria is old fat and slow now.
    This is the worst soccer in the world

hurricane1091

Literally one of the worst games I have ever watched. People talk down MLS and I don't get why. Then I watch shit shows like Chivas and DC and Chicago play, and I'm like WTF is this? When you watch competent teams like Montreal, RBNY, LA, Kansas City, FC Dallas, etc you get a good game. Then there's absolute embarrassing shit going on in the league like these two teams today.

TwoWays

Literally one of the worst games I have ever watched. People talk down MLS and I don't get why. Then I watch shit shows like Chivas and DC and Chicago play, and I'm like WTF is this? When you watch competent teams like Montreal, RBNY, LA, Kansas City, FC Dallas, etc you get a good game. Then there's absolute embarrassing shit going on in the league like these two teams today.
    I hear ya, man. These two teams couldn't beat an intermural squad. But mls as a whole is trash. You got a couple good players, but they from overseas. And the a couple u.s. players that are good, play overseas.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

lucky under. wasnt DC United good last year?

hurricane1091

I don't think MLS is a bad league. I'm a RBNY fan, and they put out a great lineup that includes Thierry Henry, Tim Cahill, and Juninho, and lesser known but very talented players like Heath Pearce, Lloyd Sam, Peguy Lyundula, Dax McCarty, etc. So really, it depends on the team. If the entire league had teams as good as RBNY or had the caliber of players, then MLS would be quiet good. But for now it's just average but still on the upswing. Some teams can't pass for shit, can't cross, and do anything and it's just really bad to watch.

I don't really follow foreign soccer, but I've been watching Mexican League since it's on ESPN every Sunday it seems. I don't know how it ranks in the world but I haven't been too impressed. But yeah, I'm fortunate my club is actually good. If I was a Chivas USA fan or DC United or something, there's no way I could watch that every week.
    Last edited by hurricane1091; 06-02-13 at 06:22 PM.

Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think MLS is a bad league. I'm a RBNY fan, and they put out a great lineup that includes Thierry Henry, Tim Cahill, and Juninho, and lesser known but very talented players like Heath Pearce, Lloyd Sam, Peguy Lyundula, Dax McCarty, etc. So really, it depends on the team. If the entire league had teams as good as RBNY or had the caliber of players, then MLS would be quiet good. But for now it's just average but still on the upswing. Some teams can't pass for shit, can't cross, and do anything and it's just really bad to watch.

I don't really follow foreign soccer, but I've been watching Mexican League since it's on ESPN every Sunday it seems. I don't know how it ranks in the world but I haven't been too impressed. But yeah, I'm fortunate my club is actually good. If I was a Chivas USA fan or DC United or something, there's no way I could watch that every week.
    lol @ i dont watch foreign soccer, but i love mls

you are missing so so so much.

MLS = GARBAGE

players come here to die