EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [11/27] Ninja Plays

Took some time to breathe. Attack.

[England Championship] Derby-Cardiff City Over 2.5/3 [-113]
    Seven of Derby's last ten in Championship play have seen at least three goals. They have conceded multiple goals in three straight. At home, they have nine goals in their last three matches with goals conceded in seven of nine. Cardiff City has played 14 of their 18 Championship matches to at least three goals. On the road, seven of nine have seen at least three goals. Cardiff has scored multiple goals in six road matches and only failed to score once. They have allowed 15 goals in their last six on the road.

[England Championship] Nottingham Forest PK [-134]
    Nottingham Forest have worked a result in eight of their nine Championship matches this season & have not dropped points in nine of their last ten. Ipswich is the host and they come in off a disheartening 1-1 draw with fellow cellar dwellers Petersborough United last time out. At home, they have won and drawn in their last two after a five match losing streak. Nottingham Forest has a good track record in this match-up with a result in seven of the last eight meetings, including six straight. Nottingham is right on the edge of the final playoff spot at #7 with Ipswich floundering in the relegation zone. Obviously points are big for both, but I'll take the visitors whose form has been very solid this season.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Took some time to breathe. Attack.

[England Championship] Nottingham Forest PK [-134]
    Nottingham Forest have worked a result in eight of their nine Championship matches this season & have not dropped points in nine of their last ten. Ipswich is the host and they come in off a disheartening 1-1 draw with fellow cellar dwellers Petersborough United last time out. At home, they have won and drawn in their last two after a five match losing streak. Nottingham Forest has a good track record in this match-up with a result in seven of the last eight meetings, including six straight. Nottingham is right on the edge of the final playoff spot at #7 with Ipswich floundering in the relegation zone. Obviously points are big for both, but I'll take the visitors whose form has been very solid this season.

was going to make a thread about this, EP....good eye bruv, good eye.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

unlikely form too. huuuuuge forest fans in my fam, very unlikely form. why does something itch at me that this is disaster for forest though???? also, last few years, they were under machines. many goals + and - this year, as seems to be the trend in the league.

bruv

JayDelight729
    JayDelight729's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

I like the Forest play. Solid track record against bottom feeders Ipswich. Good price.

EaglesPhan36

Same shitty luck. Red cards seem to be about the only thing I attract other than losses. Shit streak continues.

EaglesPhan36

If I don't get a winner on tomorrow's EPL slate, I'm probably gonna check out of soccer betting for the rest of the year. Obviously have no feel/luck at this point.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I went cold 2 days ago...I've tried following different people and they have all given me losers...amazing how streaks can go no matter what you do.

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry i went with ipswich on this one, no idea why, just noticed that the favourites to win the game of late have been f*cking up the last couple of days so i went with the long shot at 3.10 odds

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    If I don't get a winner on tomorrow's EPL slate, I'm probably gonna check out of soccer betting for the rest of the year. Obviously have no feel/luck at this point.
    Dude...Soccer is never a good idea for me. I know some people can win but it just seems like such a crapshoot. My degan ass keeps playing though. Lose in soccer early in the day and win in CBB and NBA late in the day. makin myself sick

EaglesPhan36

Seems like I hit a wall at some point every year, I should go back and look - for some reason I want to say this is the time that it always happens ....

kamikazekanesh
    kamikazekanesh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

you suck......cost me a nice chunk already

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

pipe down kid, nobody forced you to tail it

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Quote Originally Posted by kamikazekanesh View Post