msharris1428
    msharris1428's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5548

Hadjuk Split to win vs Zagreb

Was looking at the board and this one stuck out to me.

Croatian 1st Division. Hadjuk Split is away at Zagreb. I know the last time anyone posted about Hadjuk Split, a bunch of us, myself included, lost quite a bit of money on them. However today they play the second worst team in the league, and a team they have had a lot of recent success against (5 wins, 2 draws in the last 7 matches). And since the loss to Istra that a lot of us bet on, Hadjuk Split has rattled off 3 straight wins while Zagreb only has 1 win in their last 6.

So my pick is Hadjuk Split to win at +120.

Thoughts?

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by msharris1428 View Post

Croatian 1st Division. Hadjuk Split is away at Zagreb. I know the last time anyone posted about Hadjuk Split, a bunch of us, myself included, lost quite a bit of money on them. However today they play the second worst team in the league, and a team they have had a lot of recent success against (5 wins, 2 draws in the last 7 matches). And since the loss to Istra that a lot of us bet on, Hadjuk Split has rattled off 3 straight wins while Zagreb only has 1 win in their last 6.

Thoughts?
    what do you mean lost money on the split vs istra game, if anything i bet against them at 20/1 and it came off

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

Quote Originally Posted by msharris1428 View Post

Thoughts?
    nice odds.
    dropped to 1.91 now