sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Need a new soccer book.

In need of a book that offers ML's, Goal Lines, Props, and almost every league in the world and what not.

My book now only offers the MLS and Large world tournaments. Would like to play European leagues and south american leagues also.

I am a american player so needs to be a book for americans.
    Deposit using ACH/Instacheck/e-checks.
    Only like to play at B rated books or higher.

dwest718
    dwest718's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm guessing you're on Beted now.

Bodog might let you use credit card to deposit. They offer a solid amount of leagues but not everything.

I don't know of an EChecks book that offers good lines for soccer. I don't think BetJam does. TheGreek may be somewhere you want to look at... I believe they offer EChecks and I know they offer a great variety of lines.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by dwest718 View Post
    I'm guessing you're on Beted now.

Bodog might let you use credit card to deposit. They offer a solid amount of leagues but not everything.

I don't know of an EChecks book that offers good lines for soccer. I don't think BetJam does. TheGreek may be somewhere you want to look at... I believe they offer EChecks and I know they offer a great variety of lines.
    Yup Beted. Only 20 so Greek is a no go.

dwest718
    dwest718's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm in the same boat. Use a **** Gift Card to deposit on Bodog and just play there till you turn 21. That's what I'm doing. On Beted and Bodog right now and will prolly switch to BetJam next month.