onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday Soccer

Two soccer plays I like so far and looking over Brazil card now so possibly more to come. Ended up getting into the green last night thanks to the matches in Brazil. BOL to everyone today!

onacloud

Like 3 plays in Brazil today and possibly 1 more just waiting to watch the line movement

Luis Fabiano will return for Sao Paulo and they are looking to grab a spot in next years Copa Libertadores. Nows the time for them to put together a run because 3 of their next 4 are at home where they play their best. In the other match I like Internacional, they also are hoping to make it into Copa Libertadores and need to start by building momentum on the road and with Neymar getting a red card in the last game now is a perfect chance to grab 3 points from Santos.

onacloud

Great day so far might have another play or two in MLS tonight

onacloud

On San Jose PK for MLS tonight I don't see any scenario where they don't walk away with points here so a push at worst

onacloud

Great night

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15579

great work my friend, glad to see we were on the same page on that Sao Paulo game. cheers

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by silvap View Post
    great work my friend, glad to see we were on the same page on that Sao Paulo game. cheers

I love going into your thread and seeing you agree with something I'm on almost makes me want to throw another unit on those plays lol