EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday's [10/7] Ninja Plays

[England Premier] Southampton-Fulham Over 2.5 [-130]
    Southampton has played to totals of three or better in five of their first six in EPL play. Their defense has been faulty, allowing mutiple goals in five of six. At home, they have found their scoring touch with six goals in their last two matches. They have conceded six goals in three @ home. Fulham come in a perfect six for six with all their EPL matches featuring at least three goals. In three road tilts, they have allowed seven goals and scored four. With 28 goals combined either scoring or conceding, Southampton leads the league in goals attracted to each match and I think more are on tap on Sunday.

[England Premier] Liverpool-Stoke City Both Teams to Score [+115]
    Getting plus money here is solid. The Reds have scored and conceded in eight of their last nine in all competitions. In EPL play, they have hit that in four of six. At home, they have allowed two goals in each of their first three. Stoke isn't a juggernaut, but they have hit for at least one score in four of six in league play. On the road, they have failed to keep a clean sheet in three matches and have scored in two of three. Given Liverpool's leaky defense, they should have every chance to get on the board & you'd expect the Reds to do the same @ home.

[Germany Bundesliga] Hannover-Borussia Dortmund Both Teams to Score
    I expect the number to be quite high on this, but I love it. This is a live special @ Bovada. I think -200 is a likely number and I won't bat an eyelash. Hannover was shut out in their last Bundesliga match, the first time they failed to score in six matches. That however was on the road. At home, they have scored and conceded in all three matches played. The same can be said for Dortmund on the road and they have not been shut out a single time in six matches so far.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Solid, tons of goals in the Premier today, maybe something to do with the break coming up and teams "unloading"? Not sure, but it makes me like the Southampton over even more.

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

When i want bet over or handicap i saw something like this"0ver 3@-115,under3 ev or +1.5ev.Please Ep,what is the odd value of ev?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Late magic WINNER!!!
    Points Awarded:

jules11 gave beefcake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

2-2 ... whoooo woulda thunk watching this game, horrible game for the first 75, glorious game in the end!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks773 View Post
    2-2 ... whoooo woulda thunk watching this game, horrible game for the first 75, glorious game in the end!
    Agree, game was brutal for the most part. Did laundry, some chores, catch the last 10 minutes. Kind of like the NBA!

EaglesPhan36

Product of waking up late. Missed the start of the Germany match. Just took +138 for BTTS at the 60 minute mark. Don't fukk me Hannover.

EaglesPhan36

YES! Late 'mercle by Hannover. Not sure that I want to include that team in the overs parade each week though. That's a couple in a row where they have not looked great.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

and again..had over 2.5 in hannover match..and again eagle cashes, i do not

cmh329
    cmh329's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anything for MLS tonight?

EaglesPhan36

Me + MLS =

So I don't do it much if at all.