silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15603

Brazil Seria A tonight

3 games in Brazil's Serie A tonight, here is where i see some value

Flamengo vs Bahia - Under 2.5 goals (1.9) - 62% of Flamengo's home games have gone under 2.5 goals and 54% of Bahia's away matches have gone under as well. Only two of Flamengo's 7 home matches against teams in the bottom half of the standings have gone over and also only one in six of Bahia's away games have seen 3 or more. Specially key is the fact that both team will have important strikers out of the game - Wagner Love is suspended for Flamengo and Jones and Souza will not play due to injury for Bahia. Expecting a tight game between two evenly matched sides, both improving production recently.

Portuguesa -0.5/-1 vs Sport Recife (1.94) - Portuguesa is a very decent home team, sitting 10th in the home standings and only 15 overall. Recife is a bad overall team and even worse away from home (17th overall and 18th away from home, with a single win on the road in 13 games). Portuguesa does especially well against the bottom half of the standing teams - they have 5 wins in 6 matches, all of them by multiple goals.

Thought about the over on the Coritiba-Bragantino, but price is dropping and don't like it very much. If you can find over 2.5 at about 1.9 you should take, but 5Dimes has it at 1.79 so not much value there.

Best of luck on your plays guys, cheers.
    Points Awarded:

nyyanks773 gave silvap 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hereindallas
    Hereindallas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet the first two. Thanks.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Under in the Flamengo game as well BOL tonight

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

i tailed first two, thanks!!!

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Another good night, picking up another 2 units on 2 plays, both cashing without much hassle, wish they all could go like these. 5 straight units on posted Brazilian plays, may start a single thread for the remainder of the season tomorrow.

cheers

JESSE1014
    JESSE1014's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by silvap View Post
    Another good night, picking up another 2 units on 2 plays, both cashing without much hassle, wish they all could go like these. 5 straight units on posted Brazilian plays, may start a single thread for the remainder of the season tomorrow.

cheers
    Nice Hit buddy was looking forward to your write up and following you on these but lost track of time and by time I noticed it was already 2 minutes into game, but sweet hits, let the luck continue this weekend!

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

3 games in Brazil's Serie A tonight, here is where i see some value

Flamengo vs Bahia - Under 2.5 goals (1.9) - 62% of Flamengo's home games have gone under 2.5 goals and 54% of Bahia's away matches have gone under as well. Only two of Flamengo's 7 home matches against teams in the bottom half of the standings have gone over and also only one in six of Bahia's away games have seen 3 or more. Specially key is the fact that both team will have important strikers out of the game - Wagner Love is suspended for Flamengo and Jones and Souza will not play due to injury for Bahia. Expecting a tight game between two evenly matched sides, both improving production recently.

Portuguesa -0.5/-1 vs Sport Recife (1.94) - Portuguesa is a very decent home team, sitting 10th in the home standings and only 15 overall. Recife is a bad overall team and even worse away from home (17th overall and 18th away from home, with a single win on the road in 13 games). Portuguesa does especially well against the bottom half of the standing teams - they have 5 wins in 6 matches, all of them by multiple goals.

Thought about the over on the Coritiba-Bragantino, but price is dropping and don't like it very much. If you can find over 2.5 at about 1.9 you should take, but 5Dimes has it at 1.79 so not much value there.

Best of luck on your plays guys, cheers.
    silvap nice write-ups on these games, if you don't mind me asking and sharing what site do you use mostly to get your soccer information?

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Omaga View Post
    silvap nice write-ups on these games, if you don't mind me asking and sharing what site do you use mostly to get your soccer information?
    Thank you sir.
    i usually go to http://www.lancenet.com.br/ , which is the site for Brazil's top sports newspaper - it is in portuguese only - and try to watch as many games as i can. Will look into tonight's Serie B games and post any value plays i find later

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Thank you sir.
    i usually go to http://www.lancenet.com.br/ , which is the site for Brazil's top sports newspaper - it is in portuguese only - and try to watch as many games as i can. Will look into tonight's Serie B games and post any value plays i find later
    obrigado amigo.