onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday Soccer

[25701] FLUMINENSE +115

Fluminense has been brilliant on the road lately winning 5 out of 8 of its last road games while Figueirense has been awful taking a loss in 5 of its last 6 home games.

Figueirense also is in dead last with only 14 points and hasn't shown good form, while Fluminense is standing in 2nd right now with only 1 loss which was to Gremio about a month an half ago. Fluminense seems to enjoy playing in hostile territory and I see no reason they don't come out on top in this situation +money is a gift.

[27163] KAA GENT -135

Charleroi just got blown out at home 6-2, and Gent has won the last 4 meetings at Charleroi

Gent also can count on Magnus Eriksson as they just acquired him and also Mboyo is coming back from injury for them as well. I see Gent controlling the game and getting up 1-0 and then sneaking in a late one to finish 2-0 but not going to touch the total.

[25006] SWANSEA CITY +105

Swansea has been on fire scoring 8 goals thru 2 games so far in the Premier League, while Sunderland hasn't netted a goal yet. I see no reason why Swansea won't continue to score and getting 2 goals will be enough for the W today.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

[25102] fc torino -130

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Great write up about Fluminese, I think the safest play in that game is the over...much bc of what you said.
    GL
    to us all!