tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Anderlecht all the way

Anderlecht can beat AEL even without Milan Jovanovic.
    First leg 2-1 win for the Cypriots, but despite the fact that the Belgians don't seem to be at their best, they have never been knocked-out by a Cypriot team.

Vanden Stock is a stadium that helps the hosts to play good ball and they will more likely find ways to create clear chances to beat Degra (AEL's keeper). I think that the Belgian team will win this by two or more.

Anderlecht is a good pick, even if AEL haven't conceded a goal yet at its European meetings, this season.
    In addition Anderlecht's last participation at Champions League Group Stage was 6 years ago and we (all) know, how important for a European club is, to have Champions League-bonus and relieve financially, entering into the Group Stage.

Jovanovic is out and that's a tough situation for the hosts, because the Serbian is their leader. They will play 4-4-2 with Mbokani and Kanu (or De Sutter) at the offensive line, with Iakovenko most likely replacing Jovanovic as the left winger.
    Anderlecht needs a goal to proceed, but a second one will make them feel more comfortable.
    1-0 is same as 2-0 for the Cypriots. Both cases, they need to score a goal.
    1-1 means AEL's qualification, while 2-1 means Extra time.

I think Anderlecht will score over 2.5 goals and give an end to the Cypriots' dreams.

That pays 3.00 at Bet365

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Home win odds have dropped, but over 2.5 →3.25 right now...

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the O2.5

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

I lean Anderlecht and the under. AEL has a pretty good defense imo.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

AEL +1
    Under 2.5

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by belvedere86 View Post
    I lean Anderlecht and the under. AEL has a pretty good defense imo.
    fuk leans went 2-0

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    Anderlecht can beat AEL even without Milan Jovanovic.
    First leg 2-1 win for the Cypriots, but despite the fact that the Belgians don't seem to be at their best, they have never been knocked-out by a Cypriot team.

Vanden Stock is a stadium that helps the hosts to play good ball and they will more likely find ways to create clear chances to beat Degra (AEL's keeper). I think that the Belgian team will win this by two or more.

Anderlecht is a good pick, even if AEL haven't conceded a goal yet at its European meetings, this season.
    In addition Anderlecht's last participation at Champions League Group Stage was 6 years ago and we (all) know, how important for a European club is, to have Champions League-bonus and relieve financially, entering into the Group Stage.

Jovanovic is out and that's a tough situation for the hosts, because the Serbian is their leader. They will play 4-4-2 with Mbokani and Kanu (or De Sutter) at the offensive line, with Iakovenko most likely replacing Jovanovic as the left winger.
    Anderlecht needs a goal to proceed, but a second one will make them feel more comfortable.
    1-0 is same as 2-0 for the Cypriots. Both cases, they need to score a goal.
    1-1 means AEL's qualification, while 2-1 means Extra time.

I think Anderlecht will score over 2.5 goals and give an end to the Cypriots' dreams.

That pays 3.00 at Bet365
    they should have scored 5 , great game , nice call on Anderlecht, I thought AEL would have held them and scored one themselves, should have followed you