EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday's [7/22] Ninja Plays

[Ireland Premier] Cork City +1 [-130]
    Cork City enter this match on an eight match unbeaten streak and face league leaders Sligo Rovers. Sligo is in a sandwich spot as they will play the 2nd leg of a Europa League qualifier Thursday and just played the 1st leg this past Thursday. Cork City may not show in the best of spots in the league @ 8th, but they have rarely suffered heavy defeats. In fact, of their five league losses - only one has come by more than a single goal. On the road, they have gone five straight with positive results - three draws & two wins. Sligo is unbeaten @ home this term in eight matches with three of their wins by multiple goals. This just seems a good spot to take Cork and the goal. I think they have the feisty spirit to work a draw in this one and even if they suffer defeat, it could only be by a lone goal.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

How do you feel about OVER 2½ between SAN JOSE and VANCOUVER.

I think it's a really strong play...

younghandicapper
    younghandicapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the over and San Jose here!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I definitely wouldn't want to be on the under in that one. Don't know if over hits or not, but hopefully last road tilt with FC Dallas was just a blip on the under radar for SJ. Otherwise their roadies have been chock full of goals mostly.

Side is tough to pick, I'd actually probably either take Vancouver PK or a draw maybe. Caps just don't drop points at home very often.