dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

For those of you who think soccer is boring...

You can now shut the fukk up.

This game has been nothing short of ecstatic and exciting. Goals (one of them while down a man), red cards (one on a goalkeeper), penalty shots (saved!), plenty of chances, lots of good plays.

Usually the opening games/rounds are very passive. This is quite the opposite.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cogiditopapa

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

fuk poland

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep.Still boring.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Yeah, I don't bother debating anymore and ignore dudes who bag on the game. I don't like the NBA, for example, but ain't gonna waste my breath talkin shite about it.
    They call proper foots the beautiful game for a reason. Today was a perfect example of that. What a crazy ass game.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Forgot to mention how the players barely get hit and act like they have just been shot lay on the ground for a good 3 to 5 minutes. Exciting to some boring to me to each there own. I played soccer back in the day but football, basketball, baseball alot more fun. And i'd rather watch any of those 3 sports over soccer.

Least i didn't hear those bucking annoying horns they blew during that one world cup.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ZetaPsi808

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I always feel bad for the grown men who are forced to throw their masculinity out the door playing a teenage girl's sports their whole life just because they were born in countries too poor to buy the equipment to play real sports like tennis or hockey...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and Kindred

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

It's not boring but not tremendously edge of your seat exciting either. Today's game was great but you'll get the 0-0 snoozers too...

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

It has its shortcomings but the lack of commercials makes up for it

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

was a good game didnt get bogged down til the pk was missed.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Also nothing is truly boring when you got your hard earned cash on it...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    real sports like tennis
    Points Awarded:

Mriceyman gave Ghenghis Kahn 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dj_destroyer

KX
    Proud to be English!
    KX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Soccer is the most watched/played sport in the whole world. I do like basketball/American football/Rugby, but baseball really? throw miss throw miss throw miss throw miss zzzzzzz.... HIT!! yaaa... Throw miss throw miss, commercial (5mins later) throw miss throw miss.... lol you get my point.
    I do admit soccer angers me when I watch men throw themselves on the floor, but that comes with the game. Its an amazing sport and the Best sport in the world, but each to there own. and everyone is in titled to there opinion.. #Justsayin
    Points Awarded:

Fishhead gave KX 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

D3 Mighty Ducks gave KX 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Flops are everywhere in todays sports...however it is just borderline retarded to call tennis a masculine sport while taking soccer out the equation. FOOTBALL (as the world knows it) is more than a sport for many cultures, it is a religion...the rest are the sports, except baseball and cricket, i rather watch people go by on the park instead of spending time on this two...

well hope u guys enjoy the euros, cos its definitely a level up than the world cup...

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by KX View Post
    Soccer is the most watched/played sport in the whole world. I do like basketball/American football/Rugby, but baseball really? throw miss throw miss throw miss throw miss zzzzzzz.... HIT!! yaaa... Throw miss throw miss, commercial (5mins later) throw miss throw miss.... lol you get my point.
    I do admit soccer angers me when I watch men throw themselves on the floor, but that comes with the game. Its an amazing sport and the Best sport in the world, but each to there own. and everyone is in titled to there opinion.. #Justsayin

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Koldazzice

KX
    Proud to be English!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Thank you kind sir.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

at least 80minutes of every soccer match is boring as fukk...snoozefest...you want to know how get me to spill top secret govt. information? sit me in front of the fukking soccer channel 24/7 ...

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since its so exciting, I guess you aren't watching Cuba/Canada.
    Nothing worse then watching a sport that can end in a tie and the funnest part is trying to figure out what the crowd is trying to sing.
    I usually bet on it and then watch flashscore and wait for the noise of a goal, usually a little more entertaining.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KX View Post

American idol is one of the most watched tv shows in america, but that doesnt mean it isnt boring as hell.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

I really only enjoy it because there are no commercials during play. just like overtime hockey.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

i love this game ,,soccer is my life,,

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

outside of the u.s. the world sucks ass at every major sport besides soccer...thats why its so popular worldwide...and no, i dont consider hockey much of a major sport anymore...maybe a half major ...its dying a slow death

KX
    Proud to be English!

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    outside of the u.s. the world sucks ass at every major sport besides soccer...thats why its so popular worldwide...and no, i dont consider hockey much of a major sport anymore...maybe a half major ...its dying a slow death
    Name me major sports the rest of the world plays??

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    What's a major sports?

No one plays NFL football.
    Baseball, U.S. loses in all international competitions.
    Basketball, lot of embarassing losses the last 10 years. No longer dominant.
    Tennis, pathetic.

What's left?

If not for the Negros from West-Africa, U.S. would be one of the most pathetic Nations in Sports for its size/money.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Canada's goalie just got ejected as well!

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

As an American, it is inconceivable to have a sporting event end in a tie. This is what prevents us from liking soccer.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Soccer isvery boring to watch, like golf. Both are fun to play.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Watching paint dry > watching soccer

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

International games actually tend to be low scoring....league soccer is more exciting.

creightonbjaysNC
    creightonbjaysNC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

i hate people who say there is no scoring. Football games are often 14-7, which is basically 2-1 in soccer. maybe soccer should make every goal worth 10 points, and maybe you guys will just shut the fuk up about "low-scoring" games. these guys also play with steel studs and little protection on their legs, and there are way more gruesome injuries in soccer then in football or basketball. at least there's always action and zero commercials, unlike the NFL (nancy football league) and basketball.

John Morrison
    fly eagles fly
    John Morrison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

soccer is a horrible fkn sport , the field is ******* huge , all they do is run back and forth and kick a fkn ball , so boring to watch , id prolly play it , id even rather watch hockey over soccer , and there both shit sports , basketball is the most physical sport of them all. all of you in other countries who disagree with me , if u had real american football teams to watch /root for , you would agree that soccer does not compare.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by John Morrison View Post
    soccer is a horrible fkn sport , the field is ******* huge , all they do is run back and forth and kick a fkn ball , so boring to watch , id prolly play it , id even rather watch hockey over soccer , and there both shit sports , basketball is the most physical sport of them all. all of you in other countries who disagree with me , if u had real american football teams to watch /root for , you would agree that soccer does not compare.
    I appreciate any sport when played at its highest level, and nothing is boring when you have cash on it. But you lose credibility if you think basketball is "the most physical sport of them all". Hockey takes the same endurance and athleticism as basketball and soccer, with full contact while on freakin' skates. And try telling a rb/qb/wr that basketball is more physical than being hit by a 250 linebacker who runs a 4.4 40. That's just stupid. And I'm an American.
    At the end of the day, different strokes for different folks. Just make me money.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by stuntin909 View Post
    fuk poland
    You lost money or quit school at the age of 7?

OldHickory
    OldHickory's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1355

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Watching paint dry > watching soccer
    I agree

12 Last