Betpoints: 674

cause thursday
    Attached Images  

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!

however
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by PHyldahl; 05-10-12 at 09:35 PM.

PHyldahl

still
    Attached Images  

PHyldahl

and last round
    Attached Images  

PHyldahl

afterall
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by PHyldahl; 05-10-12 at 09:36 PM.

PHyldahl

you know what to do
    Attached Images  

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

No, I don't know what to do. You just made me even more confused about this match ... No bet here IMO.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

odds to low to risk on the win for levante. You never know what bilbao will decide to do, what if they play all the players? There is still 2 weeks till the copa del rey final, so why not finish the season with a win?

I would feel much more comfortable taking Bolton to win away at Stoke, because QPR will lose to City, with a win against Stoke who don't need the points at all, they will send QPR to the second league, and remain in the first themselves.

PHyldahl

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    I would feel much more comfortable taking Bolton to win away at Stoke, because QPR will lose to City, with a win against Stoke who don't need the points at all, they will send QPR to the second league, and remain in the first themselves.

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    odds to low to risk on the win for levante. You never know what bilbao will decide to do, what if they play all the players? There is still 2 weeks till the copa del rey final, so why not finish the season with a win?

You guys know how EPL goes sometimes. I wouldn't be that surprised if City choked and drew with QPR, because everyone and their relatives, in-laws, friends, etc. etc. will all have their money on City. Seems like the perfect opportunity for something incredible to happen to allow the books to make a major profit.

With that said, I like the Bolton pick. They have to go into that match with the assumption that QPR will lose.

And honestly, I'm probably going to back City on Sunday. I believe they will win, but the cynic in me tells me to be very, very afraid of assuming City is a lock and laying money on them.

Sorry for getting sidetracked. I know this is supposed to be more about the La Liga match.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    You guys know how EPL goes sometimes. I wouldn't be that surprised if City choked and drew with QPR, because everyone and their relatives, in-laws, friends, etc. etc. will all have their money on City. Seems like the perfect opportunity for something incredible to happen to allow the books to make a major profit.
    No.

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post

With that said, I like the Bolton pick. They have to go into that match with the assumption that QPR will lose.

And honestly, I'm probably going to back City on Sunday. I believe they will win, but the cynic in me tells me to be very, very afraid of assuming City is a lock and laying money on them.

Sorry for getting sidetracked. I know this is supposed to be more about the La Liga match.
    I doubt there will be many people who'll be on the city ML priced at 1,15 european odds, so i dont see the bookies touching this one. They might win by only one goal, but I am quite sure they will get the 3 POINTS, enough to relegate QPR if Bolton wins away from home at Stoke city

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Bilbao player's have to be tried at this stage. Bielsa forced them to play against Real Madrid and the a couple of days later in the EL Final. Wouldn't be surprised if he rested a few starter's. Either way Levante are solid at home and playing for something.

PHyldahl

the bet has a *5 rating, but almost qualified for the highest (*8) like this one:
    Attached Images  

BigTimeWinner

what website is that? is that what you bet on man city ?

PHyldahl

pinnaclesports. yes but *8 qualified for more actually, just bailed out on the -1.

PHyldahl

ratings go like this

f = p * r * b

example *3:
    p= 50% > 2,00
    odds = 2,12
    betvalue = 1,06
    risc factor = 0,03 (3% of capital)

f* = 0,5*0,03*1,06 = 1,59% of roll
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

PHyldahl

great odds right before kickoff.
    Attached Images  

PHyldahl

Quote Originally Posted by PHyldahl View Post
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by PHyldahl; 05-13-12 at 03:10 PM.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Crap it rose by 30 cents before tip off

ParlayininHTown

Sorry for doubting your intelligence and the data that backed your prediction. I am a fool.
    Points Awarded:

PHyldahl gave ParlayininHTown 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigTimeWinner

Good call, athletic played almost with full team and they lost 3-0 ... would never expect such a thing, but athletic did not need the win so Levante win was the right call ... oh well , good profitable day today anyways