DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

A look at the season ending of EPL

I think Chelsea will lose game to Blackburn. ( gift)
    Swansea will beat Liverpool. ( Pool will prepare to tour North America, including Toronto).
    Bolton will try to beat Stoke ( possibility) in case QPR loses to ManCity.
    QPR will try to get Draw against ManCity.( Is it possible? It will be very hard).
    The run of Wigan may end with L, because Wigan is secure), but it's the last home game.
    Who else sees anything?

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    Who else sees anything?
    I see a bunch of bulshit in your post, nothing more nothing less.

Chelsea giving the victory to Blackburn? Liverpool losing cause they are preparing a tour? C'mon son.

NotSammySosa
    Writing blank checks to banks
    NotSammySosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

18 home games. 17 wins. 1 draw.
    no way City looses. they will win by 2 goals.
    with Chelsea take a look at the starting Xi before. certain players make the team worse. but its the last game of the season and Blackburn is a horrible attacking team.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Bolton MUST beat Stoke to even have a chance to stay up. They can't try cause even if QPR loses 10-nil and they don't win, they still go down.

I like Stoke pk here. Bolton will definitely attack so they will open up, giving Stoke chance of counter attack.

QPR will play for a point since they have a better GD than Bolton. But I doubt they will get it.

Blackburn will probably lose to Chelsea. Players totally given up on the club and manager. And Blackburn is having some financial difficulties now, they will not let their players get injured and hurt their chance of selling them in the summer.
    Last edited by vasilli07; 05-09-12 at 02:50 AM.