Staying away from the EPL games this evening as they are too unpredictable. The battle for 4th spot will be the focus of the Chelsea vs Newcastle game but with Newcastle's bubbling bursting dramatically at the weekend and Chelsea mindful of the FA Cup final, hard to know how this will fare. Same goes for Bolton vs Tottenham, both are desperate for points for very different reasons. Think Spurs will shade it but not putting big bucks on this. Here's we're I will be putting down:

Malaga (+2.0/2.5) at Barcelona
This is possibly the first time I have backed against Barcelona in 5 yrs and this is coming on the back of a 7-0 away win. That said, Malaga are fourth and can leap into 3rd tonight. They're a decent side and had a great result at the weekend. Barca have nothing to play for, Malaga have the incentive. I think this will be a close one.

Mallorca (-0.5) vs Rayo Vallecano
Two teams on opposite ends of the form table, Rayo are in freefall with 4 straight defeats and were humiliated at the weekend. This will be a home win for Mallorca. The spread here is being very generous.

Lille (-0.5) at Nice
Montpellier's slip up last night means Lille still have an outside chance of retaining their title. PSG's sketchy form means they are closing in on second and I think Lille will keep the pressure up on the top two with an away win tonight.

Hope these find ye well and make ye some money!