EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday's [4/12] Ninja Plays

Draw Project
    Bologna-Cagliari +160
    Villarreal-Malaga +248

.... may add something else, but these to start.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Holy God, that sucks..

EaglesPhan36

That was a kick in the balls. Penalty kick to get the miracle pull even @ 1-1 and then literally one of the final plays ... goal to bust the draw. Fukkkkk. Feel like the Foozeball Gods owe use one in Italy.

EaglesPhan36

No dice. That 1st one really really sucked.

bigwinnertime
    bigwinnertime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

leave the draw as ' project '

Shredder
    Shredder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah was wondering how the draw project was going for you. I watched the other thread about draws only and always figured it could be profitable, but I so not like betting draws Hope you are doing well with them and win some this weekend after an unlucky day today with Malaga.

EaglesPhan36

It's hit and miss as you'd expect. The good thing is you really only need to hit about 35% to break even and if you can hit 40% because of the prices you get on draws, you are going to make money. I always play two at a time as I've said with the goal of just trying to go 1-1. Rare days you can go 2-0 and obviously several times you are going to go 0-2.

It's definitely a plan you have to be willing to stick to because there are times when you may lose four straight or five straight. I haven't really kept an accurate account of how this does overall. Will see if I can track it when I play it since I don't do this every day.

Shredder
    Shredder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cool, I could also look it up if you don't have the time. Didn't want to sound lazy earlier but thought you might have it recorded.
    Will keep an eye out on your thread, gl this weekend!