OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

El Clįsico! TONIGHT [21.04.12]

VS

SPAIN - LA LIGA
    FC BARCELONA - REAL MADRID

Who you got ? Haven't figured out my play yet but Handicap: +1 Real Madrid @1.95 looks very nice.

Of course there's always a possibility that they might lose by two and more but the price is fine as hell.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Red card, easiest pick out there

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Red card, easiest pick out there
    Yeah, thought about it too. But it's very late in the league and I guess none of em is willing to lose their key players for the last rounds.
    And only 2 reds between these two in their last 6 matches, plus both came in the injury time, so who knows really.
    What odds are they offering ?

Punter101

I don't know but with the history of barca players cards seem to be in line. No card before 19th minute seems ok, forbid a GK red card or a reckless challenge by someone above hip line but i like over 10 corners the best

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Damn difficult to predit this one.. I wouldn't even be surprised if Real pulled out the win.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Just checked and it's almost a 50/50 !

2.00 - Yes
    1.72 - No

But what really caught my eye is the PENALTY Specials, check this out and what does that tell you haha... ridiculous.

Literally tells you, Yeah Barca might get a penalty but Real LOL ? Kidding me...

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2jw036.jpg

Last edited by OGUCCI-SBR; 04-21-12 at 06:48 AM.

Punter101

Yeah esp considering the pk numbers for this season
    RM - 11F 1A
    Barca - 6F 3A
    Oh well should be a cracking match either way, hope Real get the win

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Let's get real here , barca wins this game. Madrid cant beat them ....

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    Just like Chelsea can't beat them ?

Punter101

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    Well done sir, keep feeding the notion that their invincible

ph0208
    ph0208's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im taking the Over 3.5 goals at 2.35

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    Just like Chelsea can't beat them ?
    You have to admit Chelsea played ok but was very lucky to get the win.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Don;t really care about the result and will not have a punt here.

Hoping for football.

OnuRC
    OnuRC's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you watched recent el classico's you know RM can't do anything, even they score first goal at HOME. They are basically hopeless agains Barcelona. This is not a away game in England and there is no 2nd chance for Barcelona.

Barcelona win is the bet here.

RubberKettle

SaturdayMallorca (13th) v Zaragoza (18th) - 18.00 (all kick-offs local time)
    Instead of investigating scoundrels stealing, embezzling, hiding or spending tax payers' money in the somewhat seedy area of Balearic local politics, a local court has decided to waste even more hard-earned cash by investigating whether UEFA were right to exclude Mallorca from the 2010/2011 Europa League for falling foul of the organisation's regulations by going into administration.
    Unsurprisingly for an institution possibly playing to a local audience, the court decided pointlessly that UEFA were quite wrong to make that decision, although what anyone is supposed to do about it now is anyone's guess...
    LLL Prediction - Away win

Sporting (19th) v Rayo Vallecano (14th) 18.00
    Eagle-eyed fans watching Rayo’s defeat to Atlético Madrid last week will have noticed the club’s mascots were dressed as a series of super-heroes. This is all down to a temporary marketing deal with a film distribution company that sees the club being sponsored by “The Avengers” which already looks like it may be suffering fromX-Men-itis, with too many characters smashing each other to pulp.
    Rayo stalwarts Tito and Pito were asked which superheroes their teammates would be. “Michu would be the Hulk because of the way he changes when he scores. Mķchel is Captain America because he united everyone. Diego Costa is Iron Man as he fights with everyone,” was the considered response. The geek in LLL would suggest that Iron Man is fairly picky about his battles often preferring to ponce about instead, but that’s another story for another day.
    LLL Prediction - Home win

Barcelona (2nd) v Real Madrid (1st) - 20.00
    In previous dispatches, LLL reported that the Madrid press were a mixture of positive and negative in response to Real Madrid’s 2-1 defeat to Bayern Munich. Some focussed on the generally poor performance of the team, while others highlighted the importance of the away goal, though that Mesut Özil strike may not be much use to a team who have kept just 20 clean sheets in their 50 games this season.
    There is a bit more spark in the Catalan crazy media in response to Barēa’s defeat to Chelsea, a loss which has left the Culé camp feeling a little hard done by, the poor little lambs. Sport’s front cover declares positively that Barcelona “will go through playing like that”, while lead columnist Josep Maria Casanovas spits that “the English were cowards and conservative”, though it was an approach that clearly seemed to work, LLL would like to point out. “This game could be repeated 10 times and Barēa would win nine,” fumed the writer.
    Both results have made the Clįsico somewhat tricky to predict as the games tend to be self-contained form bubbles. However, LLL is going to give it a go. The fact that Real Madrid don’t need to win will be a big influence on the match and lead to a sparkling 2-2 draw and two red cards. Both for Pepe probably.
    LLL Prediction - Draw

Sevilla (9th) v Levante (5th) - 22.30
    Now if you are paying attention, you’ll notice this particular game is due to kick-off at 22.30, therefore it’s a match that’s going to start on Saturday and end on Sunday, some kind of Spanish scheduler’s wet dream. The original kick-off time was the normal slot of 22.00, however it was bumped back by the Spanish League who didn’t want a single moment of this inferior fare soiling the post Clįsico nonsense. So it seems Barcelona and Real Madrid press conferences are deemed more important than a match that could turn out to be a Champions League tussle.

Sunday
    Real Sociedad (15th) v Villarreal (16th) - 12.00
    Miguel Angel Lotina usually sucks the life force out of LLL, so much so that even writing about one of his teams - in this case, Villarreal - makes the blog want to curl up on the sofa and snooze...which it has just done for half an hour! Making this morning's blog a little late.
    News...news...need some news. Here you go. Įngel thinks the Real Sociedad game will be a final and could mark the season. LLL isn’t even going to go there, for once...

Granada (17th) v Getafe (11th) - 12.00
    Remember the whole concept of Getafe Team Dubai? No? The buy-out by the Royal Emirates Group that would see an investment of €20m each season? Oh. Well, it seems that it might not happen after all, with Marcareporting that a deal that was supposed to be finalised at the end of April looking a little doubtful on the grounds that next to nothing has been heard from the group looking to buy Getafe in the first place. Maybe someone made a secret visit to the place and thought better of it?

Racing Santander (20th) v Athletic Bilbao - 16.00
    Although a defeat for Racing and wins for Granada and Villarreal will spell relegation for the Cantabrian club, there is a least some good news. Last Friday, manager Įlvaro Cervera went into hospital suffering from heart pains but was released on Tuesday to go back to work, where the manager spoke about a trying few days. “I’m sure it was a situation of stress. I don’t know the cause. I lost my father and my mother in a month-and-a-half, I changed teams and have turned from winning to losing,” said Įlvaro.
    Worth noting the lack of t-shirts of support from the players during the match their boss miss last weekend, and the revelation from the Racing coach that only two players visited him in hospital. Not that LLL is judging or anything.

Atlético Madrid (8th) v Espanyol (10th) - 18.00
    Blimey, not only have Atlético made the front cover of AS, but also the front cover of Marca - the day before Clįsico Saturday, no less. That’s how good the Rojiblancos were for large chunks of their Europa League semi first leg against Valencia, with a brilliant performance from the front four and the usual going to sleep at the bag.
    “Marvelous Falcao!” was the headline from AS, after the striker's two goals took him to ten Europa League strikes for the season, with his second of the night so good that it even seemed to surprise the Colombian himself. “I’m happy to help with my goals,” said the future Chelsea/Manchester City/Barcelona/anywhere-but-Atlético-next-season hit man.
    LLL Prediction - Draw

Valencia (3rd) v Betis (12th) - 21.30
    LLL is looking at its ‘Team Unai’ membership card and wondering if it can continue to carry it proudly in its wallet after the 90 minutes of nonsense the blog experienced in the Vicente Calderón on Thursday night. Although Valencia picked up two goals in the injury time of each half to sort of keep the club in the tie against Atlético with the scores at 4-2, it was an abjectly awful performance from the visitors. Heck, even the Valencia boss himself agreed. “We were inferior in attack, defence and intensity,” admitted Emery. “In the second leg we need to get back to being this Valencia that we have been for large parts of the year.”
    Perhaps the one advantage for Valencia in the team’s ongoing chase for third spot is that the players are hardly going to be tired from Thursday night’s exertions.

Monday
    Osasuna (6th) v Mįlaga (4th) - 21.00
    Just when Mįlaga needed a bit of a boost to carry the southern side over the Champions League finish line and overcome that challenge from pesky Levante, a blast from the past is back, back, back in town. Julio Baptista has returned to the club after a bit of R&R on some kind of muscle tear and foot rot (Spanish papers go into great medical detail). “The rehab is going well,” reported The Beast. “I’m here to help the team.”

LLL Prediction - Draw

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

RMadrid +½ +144, ML +463. Draw +336. May splash a little on ML and draw options. Over 3 @ -109 may be the better play. Just hope it lives up to the hype. Good luck everyone.

NotSammySosa
    Writing blank checks to banks
    NotSammySosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

just playing over 1 and 1.5 (-101) and over 3 (-104)

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNsteady View Post
    You have to admit Chelsea played ok but was very lucky to get the win.
    No doubt. I'm just sayin that if Chelsea can win them, Real can pull off the +1 Handicap here, or even draw or win.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

The key is CR performance. Will he try to run a 1 man show again? He always do that in El Clasico to prove he is better than Messi but always fail. If he does that later, RM will not win again.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I like both teams to score but wasn't able to generate much discussion about it in the thread I started.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both to score

GO REAL!!!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well dissapointed again with Mourinho playing without a decent midfield!

But anyway will support my team like I always do and as most of time wont bet anything also!

BOL to everybody, especially for those who have Real

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mourinho will die with his ideas.

Casillas, Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao, Alonso, Khedira, Di Maria, Ozil, Cristiano, Benzema

Hope it will works today, but really don't know how it will end

Pill Gates
    Pill Gates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10831

Lets go Madrid!

Expertbet
    Expertbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think that Real will play at draw and will be a match with under 2.5 goals.Maybe Barca win with 1-0.
    Until then I'm going to take a box of beer
    Points Awarded:

Russian21 gave Expertbet 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Onlinegambler, and Russian21

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by Expertbet View Post
    Until then I'm going to take a box of beer

RubberKettle

Good call Expert Bet

RubberKettle

Hala Madrid

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Sami KHEDIRRRAAAAA !!!

0-1 REAL MADRID

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Madrid still +125 Live lol

Expertbet
    Expertbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

HALA MADRIIIID ! I've already finished some five beers.

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    No doubt. I'm just sayin that if Chelsea can win them, Real can pull off the +1 Handicap here, or even draw or win.
    Rm looking good!

RubberKettle

Barca is playing the crap. Seriously have the forgotten how to shot?

They are so wasteful.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Praying Madrid can hold on now.

Sick and tired of Barcelona winning everything

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Rrrrooonaaallldddoooo !

1-2

12 Last