BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Soccer Question

Do books frown upon betting many results like in the props of predicting the score? Say you went down and put money on every result basically of a soccer game, youre bound to hit one, is this frowned upon?

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Why would you do this? Don't you lose in the end? Just a simple u2.5 scenario you may get 0-0, 0-1, 1-0, 1-1, 2-0, 0-2, thats six if it goes under... how would you profit?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I'm sure any book would LOVE if you put $ on every one of those prop bet results for a single game.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Im talking props like Team A -1, Team B - 0, Team A -0, Team B -1, props where the predicted score is indicated, since its always alot of +odds.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Do books frown upon betting many results like in the props of predicting the score? Say you went down and put money on every result basically of a soccer game, youre bound to hit one, is this frowned upon?
    I nominate this for post of the year, based on it's sheer stupidity. Please try this and let me know how profitable it is.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Oh my god, did he just find the Holy Grail??
    No honestly man, think about it again.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Did hit Chelsea HT/Draw FT $30 for $355, woo hoo, hardly ever play soccer yeah I know the odds are there for a reason, no edge doing it the way I asked, no different from any other futures odds, horse racing etc. Just look like if you have a good clue about a final score and maybe hone in on two different scores you can hit a pretty good bet.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post

I nominate this for post of the year, based on it's sheer stupidity. Please try this and let me know how profitable it is.
    You calling me stupid, that is post of the year.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Bernard, you make zero sense, hopefully you have figured out that your suggestion was extremely foolish and would not work. You should probably stick to posting in the Fade Brandon Lang thread, at least that is humorous.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    Bernard, you make zero sense, hopefully you have figured out that your suggestion was extremely foolish and would not work. You should probably stick to posting in the Fade Brandon Lang thread, at least that is humorous.
    Again dummy if one was a good capper they can make good money doing that, you go from thread to thread trolling, never post any plays until a game is over or a team has a big lead and magically you were on them, blew up in your face last week though and you vanished from that thread like a cheap whore when a siren goes off.