Call82
    Canīt wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Call82's Sport Picks

I decided to give it a go and track my picks officially in a thread. My main focus is definately going to be on baseball with the NFL being a close second and also some european soccer.

I set aside a separate bankroll of 10,000 USD at 5dimes to track this properly.

My first pick is going to be one if the squarest plays possible as I will bet the ML on Barcelona today for their match in Leverkusen. I saw Leverkusen play against Dortmund on saturday and it was nice to see them face a sound offense.

The current ML is at -254 and I was thinking about the -1 spread but since Barca is not playing at home I will stick to the ML.

Starting Bankroll: 10,000
    Risking 254 to Win 100 on Barca ML

Call82

Well, nice start with Barca winning 3-1 in Leverkusen.

Current Bankroll: 10,100
    Soccer : 1-0
    Total: 1-0

More picks to come later on.

Call82

Call82

Quote Originally Posted by Call82 View Post
    Well, nice start with Barca winning 3-1 in Leverkusen.

Current Bankroll: 10,100
    Soccer : 1-0
    Total: 1-0

More picks to come later on.

Call82
    Todays soccer card is packed but there are only two games that caught my eye right away.

ManU will play today in Amsterdam and taking a look into history, ManU should be able to pull off a win here. The line currently stands at -103 on the ML and I understand that ManU will bench some players (e.g. Evra). Despite that, the chances of them the winning this game are higher than 50% so the line reflects some value in my opinion. I am going to risk 103 to win 100

The second pick is Udinese Calcio -120 on the ML. They will host PAOK Saloniki tonight and although I am aware of the fact that Italians tend to draw their games very often, I dont see this happening tonight as this is a cup game and since they play at home, they are already in a make or break situation. Saloniki has not been very good of late and I see a nice opportunity right here. I will risk 120 to win 100.

Good Luck

Call82