iMpega
    iMpega's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arsenal@Milan

Donīt over think this one. Arsenal are young and hungry, Ac Milan are old and tired. Arsenal plays a much faster pace then Milan and will over run them tonight. One thing you can expect from Arsenal is that they will not play for a draw. However the game might and in a draw but Arsenal always plays offensive regardless opponent and place. I have watched Arsenal and Milan play a lot, and Milan plays slow walking football. I am really not impressed by Milan at all and think hey will not pass first leg of the play-offs, like always. And add that Milan has not won a game against British team last 7 games in the CL play-offs

I will play Arsenal to win (3.9 at Tipico ) and over 2.5 goals (2.14 at SBOBET)

BOL all!b

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Arsenal are young and hungry, Ac Milan are old and tired. Arsenal plays a much faster pace then Milan and will over run them tonight.
    I agree. If Udinese's forwards weren't a bunch of egoistic clowns (I'm talking about everyone except Di Natale, of course), they could've scored at least 3 or 4 goals last weekend. They had so many 2-on-1, 3-on-1 attacks, but somehow managed to screw up all of them.

iMpega
    iMpega's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDimy View Post
    I agree. If Udinese's forwards weren't a bunch of egoistic clowns (I'm talking about everyone except Di Natale, of course), they could've scored at least 3 or 4 goals last weekend. They had so many 2-on-1, 3-on-1 attacks, but somehow managed to screw up all of them.
    Correct. There 2 goals where just BS goals. Udine should of won that game. Boy I love that Nesta, van bommel and Seedorf are playing. 3 out of date players that have over 100 years together LOL.